Chapter 10... The Devil's Charm

The teenager just stood there, like she's seen this kind of thing before. "So, you aren't gonna run, are you?" Anti asked. "Nope." the girl said with a little sass in her voice. "Well, what are we gonna do with you? Like I said before, your bold, and I respect that, I really do. But now that you have seen me, you have to be silenced. You'll cooperate right?" Anti asked, kind of in a calm manner. "Can I ask you a question?" the girl asked. "Go for it. I might or might not have an answer for you." Anti said to her. "Why is your iris pink? It was green before." the girl said. "Uh... no reason." Anti said while obviously blushing (Anti has a crush on her if you couldn't tell). "How old are you?" Anti asked. "You first." the girl said back. "19." Anti said. "17." the girl said. There was an awkward pause for about 40 seconds. "So... do you want to, you know, hang out maybe?" Anti said, stuttering while talking. "Yeah, that'll be fun." the girl said. "What's your name?" Anti asked. "Scarlett." she said.

Scarlett is a 17 year old that was forced to turn to a life of crime. Her father was kidnapped by the same people she was working with, so she was forced to work for them if she wanted her father alive. She was their "undercover" spy because of her looks and charm. She has a pretty big body build for someone her age (she has quite a bit of muscle), she has almond-shaped green eyes, and dark red hair (she dyes it that color, but she naturally has light brown hair). She is very charming and was often used as a distraction and deal maker for some of their "jobs". She is often really moody and rebellious (like most teen girls these days) and loves to test people's limits by riling them up, kind of like how Anti did with the gang's leader, calling him out. She got a tattoo sleeve when she joined the gang, even though she didn't want to get it. It kind of looks like a galaxy with lots of purples and greens. (I would have added myself into this story, but I think it would be too awkward because of the things I have planned, I hope you guys enjoy this new character).

They exchanged numbers like typical teenagers and went on their way. Scarlett winked at Anti while she walked the opposite way, making him blush once more. "What just happened?" Anti thought to himself, feeling really calm, but rebellious at the same time. He walked home, and he heard something in his head. It was Jack, talking to him. "Ooo, Anti's got a girlfriend now? How sweet!" Jack said. "She's not my girlfriend!" Anti said, trying to sound serious. "You like her and you know it, you're blushing right now just thinking about her!" Jack said once more. "Just shut up, Jack!" Anti said, now getting furious with Jack. "Wow, so defensive of your girlfriend!" Jack continued teasing him. "That's it!" Anti screamed. He pulled out his remote to the collar and pushed it, shocking himself so Jack could feel the pain. He fell to the ground in agony once again, but of course he was smirking while it happened. "Gonna try that again?! No?! Didn't think so!" Anti said to Jack ominously.

One hour later...

Anti got to the front door and quickly disguised himself as Jack once again and walked in. Mark and Felix were asleep on the couch and the TV was on. Anti slammed the door loudly on purpose to wake them up. "What the hell was that?!" Felix shouted, then looking at the door, realizing that it was only Jack. "Wow, I ship you two now." Jack said jokingly. "Very funny." Felix said, now realizing that Mark was still asleep. "Mark, wake up." Jack said while shaking his shoulder, but to no avail. "Well, he's out for the night. Jack, where were you? You kind of left unexpectedly, we didn't think you felt well enough to go out." Felix said to Jack. "Just thought I could use some air after whatever happened." Jack said. "Ah, okay. Well, I'm gonna hit the hay. Can you try to wake up Mark if you can? He's been sleeping for awhile now." Felix said. "Yeah, sure. I'll see you in the morning." Jack said to Felix. Felix went into his room and went to bed while "Jack" tried to wake up Mark. "Come on, Mark. Wake the hell up!" Anti said to Mark, but he didn't move. After Anti couldn't wake him up, he carried him into his room and put him on his bed, but he decided to make him go a little crazy. Anti had bags of blood stored in hidden places in the house, so he pulled one out and poured it into and around Mark's mouth, on his hands, and around where he was laying. "That should do the trick, now we wait." Anti said quietly and sinisterly.

11:36 AM...

Felix woke up to a really loud scream coming from Mark's bathroom. "What the fucking hell did I do?!" Mark screamed like he saw a ghost. "Mark, what's wrong?!" Felix asked. Felix walked in and saw blood all over Mark's bed and face. "Mark... What the hell?!" Felix asked, shocked about what he sees. "I don't fucking know! I just woke up like this, what the hell happened?!" Mark said while crying. They both noticed that Jack wasn't in the room with them. "Where's Jack?" Mark asked with worry. "I think he might still be asleep, I don't know how he could be though because you screamed very loud." Felix said. Felix walks into Jack's room and sees, like he thought, that he was still asleep. Felix walked up to Jack and shook his shoulder and called his name. "Five more minutes!" Jack said to Felix. "Dude, you need to get up. Right now, this is an emergency." Felix said with urgency. "Ugh, fine!" Jack said, still sounding tired. Felix walked Jack into Mark's room and Mark was in the corner, crying about what he thinks he did. "Oh... What did I walk in on?" Jack asked with concern. "Jack" walked over to Mark and tried to comfort him as much as he could. He hugged him and calmed Mark down a little bit. "Thanks Jack, you always make me feel better." Mark said, sounding more calm. "It's no problem, I'll be here for you, whatever you need." Jack said. "Will you guys excuse me for a second?" Jack asked. "Yeah, go ahead. We'll be good." Mark said. Anti ran to the bathroom and started to sweat profusely and felt nauseous. "Ugh, how I hate being nice to people!" Anti said, about to be sick. He felt something come up and vomited down the drain of the sink because he didn't make it to the toilet in time. "Okay, I think I'm good now. I have to be careful to not show signs or else I will be caught." Anti said in his mind. He was still thinking about Scarlett and wanted her to come over, but Felix and Mark were in his way from making that happen. Anti thought of a plan to have them leave the house. Anti doesn't want to harm them, for now...