Chapter 8... Split Personality

Anti's eye started to develop a bright green iris, indicating an extreme amount of anger. His neck was bleeding where the two points of the shock collar were and the room smelled like burning flesh. "Now, you better fucking listen, you better yield to me, or there will be altercations with our little... plan." Anti said, sounding like he should belong in an asylum (which he should) for talking to himself like that. Felix and Mark looked at Anti with fear, like they were about to plead for their lives. "Who the hell is he talking to?" Mark asked with confusion. "I- I don't know, but it's- kind of freaking me out a bit." Felix said. "What the hell is wrong with you?" Mark asked Anti. Anti started to chuckle evilly after he got up from the floor, glaring right at Mark and Felix. His green iris just got brighter, especially when he looked at Mark. "Well, let's try something different this time, Jack. I'll be in your head, you'll have your body back, but I'm in control, I pull the strings, I make the decisions! This will be a fun experience for at least one of us." Anti said into his mind, talking to Jack. Jack's appearance started to come back, the neon-green hair, his blue eyes, his build, everything, except for one thing, his voice is still different. "What are you going to do with us? What did we ever do to you?!" Mark demanded. "Mark? Felix? What happened to me?" Jack said to them both. "Oh my god, Jack. You have no idea, come untie us from these things!" Felix asked Jack. Jack walked over to Mark and Felix and untied them from the tables. "We should've listened to you and ran when we had the chance." Felix said. "What in the hell did he do to you?!" Jack said angrily. "Well, we found out something about him, he's a bit of a psychopath." Felix said. "Oh, really? What was the indication, the shock collars or the blood and drinking of it?!" Mark yelled at Felix. "Wait, wait, hold up. What happened to you guys while I was... out?" Jack asked them. "He made Mark drink human blood." Felix said, trying to not retch. "And we would have been fine if you hadn't defied him and started a pointless arguement that you were bound to lose anyways!" Mark yelled angrily at Felix. "Stop it!" Jack yelled. The room started to shake when he did that. Mark and Felix backed to the wall as quickly as they could. Jack just had a surprised look on his face. "I'm- I'm sorry. I- I didn't mean to do that, it just slipped." Jack said with regret. "No, we're glad you did. We are just arguing like, I don't know." Mark said sympathetically to Jack. "Jack, come here and give your friend a hug." Mark said to Jack. Jack walked over and hugged him tightly, not hurting him, like Mark was a sense of security. "Ow! Fuck!" Jack said, suddenly letting go of Mark. "What? What happened?" Mark asked. Jack just stood there, like he didn't hear Mark say anything, walking a couple feet away from them. Mark walked up to Jack and put his hand on his shoulder, he tensed up like he was about to be kidnapped. Mark felt the tension in his shoulder, and suddenly, Jack fell to the floor in agony, just like Anti did when he shocked himself. "Jack!" Felix said while running up to him. "Is he trying to pull something again, Jack?" Felix asked. Jack looked like he was in a trance, but he didn't look controlled by Anti, even though Anti figured out a way to disguise himself as Jack, except his voice. Jack just blacked out right in front of them, both of them looking in fear at Jack's seemingly lifeless body. They both picked him up and carried him to his bedroom, and he was surprisingly not that heavy. "Man, what are we going to do? We can't just leave him here by himself." Mark said to Felix. "You're right, he needs help." Felix agreed.

3 hours later...

"Now that I finally have control, I can do whatever the hell I want to, and nobody can do a damn thing to stop me!" Anti said quietly laughing so he didn't wake up Mark and Felix. Anti walked over to the bathroom and looked at himself in the mirror. "Not my style, but I can work with it." Anti said while contemplating Jack's appearance. He made just a couple changes that aren't too noticeable. He changed his eye color back to gray, he put in the gauges, and he left the cut on his lip. "There, that's a start. Still not loving this, but it will all be worth it in the end." Anti said in a finally calm voice and his eyes turning gray. When he isn't angry, he actually sounds comforting and gentle, even though he is a complete psychopath. Anti walks down the hallway to the kitchen very slowly so he doesn't wake anybody up. He picked up a pen and paper and wrote a note to Felix and Mark. "Hey guys, I decided to get out for awhile, I'll be back in about 8 hours, see ya when I see you. From Jack." After Anti got done writing the note, he walked out, while slamming the door behind him, loudly, on purpose, so Mark and Felix would wake up...