Chapter 11

Louis' POV

"Louis?" Harry repeats after i don't answer.

"Louis? What are you doing here?" He asks.

"Why are you looking in my diary?" He asks again.

"Louis! Answer me!" He demands.

I sigh, and turn around to face him.

"Is that really how you felt?" I ask and i can see him gulp.

He slowly nods and looks down.

"I get that if you want me to leave the house now." He mutters and under the bed, getting out a suitcase.

"What? No!" I almost shout, and he freezes.

"I just want to talk." I say.

"Have you read the whole book?" He asks turning around.

"Almost." I mumble.

"Well, then there's nothing i can say anymore. You already know everything." He says and walks to the closet.

"You can't leave." I say.

"Why not?! I'm not supposed to be here anyway! I had my chance and i ruined it a long time ago." He whispers in the end.

"It's not ruined." I say and slowly walk towards him.

"What?" He asks.

"Was it true, that you were gonna propose?"

"Maybe." He blushes.

"But it doens't matter anymore, you're already married. You have a beautiful child, and your gonna have another one soon. So why don't you let me go? You have a good husband. Why don't you let me go?" He asks with tears in his eyes.

"Look, i love Aiden, that's a fact. But i love you more, i always will. And Darcy is not just my child, she's also yours. She loves you, we both love you, that's why i can't let you go." I say.

"Then why are you with Aiden?" He asks.

"I...I..." I can't even answer to that, because i don't even know it myself.

I know i love him, for god sake, i fucking married him!! But deep inside i know Aiden is not the love of my life. Harry is.

"Lou, do you even love him?" He asks.

"Of course i do." I answer.

"No. I mean, not the friendly way." He says.

I slowly shake my head, because it's true i love him, but it's like i love Niall, like a friend.

"Then why do you stay with him?" He asks coming closer.

I don't even answer this question.

"Louis." he says, coming closer again.

He stops right in front of me.

"I didn't want to be alone." I say.

He nods. "I already thought so."

"You know, you don't have to be alone anymore." He whispers.

"I'm not going anywhere this time. And i plan on keeping this promise." He whispers and slowly leans in.

I do the same and our lips touch.