Chapter 4

Hayley's POV:

I was in the children's ward and all the nurses were very nice. The doctor came in and told me I could go home in 2 days. Daddy came in with Annie and Annie jumped on me and hugged me. I hugged her back and gave her a picture I drew of me and her. She loved it! I can't wait to go home because I wanted to see piper and Winnie!

Daddy's POV:

I took Annie to visit Hayley and surprisingly they didn't fight. I'm relieved that they forgive each other. The doctor says Katie can go home in a day but Hayley has to stay 2 more days. I am glad they are alright. I told Annie we should let Hayley rest so we left to go home for awhile.

Annie's POV:

Daddy said we should let hayley rest so i told her goodbye. We got in the car and drove home. I got a snack and started working on some school. Mommy came in and checked on me. I fell asleep doing school.

Mommy's POV:

I went to check on Annie and she fell asleep doing her school work. I got my phone  out and snapped a picture. I posted it on our instagram. I will let her sleep until dinner. I miss hayley. She comes home in the next 2 days. I checked the time and it was 5:30pm. i started cooking dinner.

*1 hour later*

DINNERTIME!! *Mommy yells*

Annie's POV:

I woke up to mommy yelling at us to get to the table for dinner. My tummy growled and i got up then i sat at the table. she cooked pork chops and Mac and cheese. i ate every last bite on my plate. So did mommy and daddy.

  *3 hours went by*

Annie's POV:

IM GOING TO BED MOMMY AND DADDY!! *gets into bed and prays for my little sister then closes my eyes to.sleep*

Mommy and daddy's POV:

I miss our little girl but she will be home soon *they both got into bed and prayed then went to sleep*

Author's note: hey guys. the reason why this book is going so slow is because im running out of ideas and i dont ever have time. but if some people start noticing this book. i will make time for this book. Have a good day.