Chapter 15

Mommy's POV:

I'm glad Annie came to her senses. All of us are hugging each other. I say "Guys I'm going to make dinner, it's 5:30pm". I walk out upstairs to go to the kitchen. Winnie and Piper greet me and I smile at them petting there heads. I see the girls come into the living room. They turn on the TV to pick a movie. They both agree with it while cuddling up to each other, Annie presses play on the remote. I smile at my girls and begin cooking chicken Alfredo with broccoli. I add tiny shrimp in there to make it better. I finally finished with it making the girls and daddy's plate. I call for them yelling "Dinner's ready!". The girls pause there movie while running up to the island to sit down. They say "Thank you mommy" at the same time will eating a bit fast. Hayley finishes then she waits for Annie to get done. Hayley asks to go use the bathroom, I tell her yes. She runs off upstairs while I'm down here wondering why she needed to use the bathroom so fast. Well maybe I shouldn't be worried. Daddy comes down to eat finally and sits next to Annie. He asks "Where did Hayley go?". I tell him "she went to use the bathroom!". He nods quietly knowing it's weird but he shakes it off too.

Hayley's POV:

Mommy went to go cook dinner. Daddy left to go do some work on the computer in the school room. Annie asked me if I wanna go watch a movie. I said "of course!". We ran upstairs to the living room, Annie picked out a movie once we both agreed. She presses play, soon in the middle of the movie mommy yells "Dinners ready". Annie pauses the movie as we run to our places on the island to eat. I say "thank you" but Hayley said it at the same time as me. We soon begin eating a bit fast, I finish before Annie does. I try to wait for Annie to be finished but the food could be digesting and the demons are yelling at me,

Purge!
Fattie!
Go now!
It's gonna digest!

So I ask mommy if I can use the restroom. She tells me "yes.". I run upstairs into my bathroom and locks the door while turning the tap on. I kneel over the toilet putting 2 fingers down my throat while my demons are screaming proudly,

Yes!
Good girl!
We're proud of you!

I finally gag the food up until I only see blood and stomach acid. I sigh flushing the toilet. I look at myself on the mirror Wondering if anyone even likes me. Everyone must hate me. I don't trust Annie yet. She really hurt me. She's right I am a little brat and worthless. Its my fault that her life went to hell. I shake my head the brush my teeth and use mouthwash to get rid of the taste in my mouth. I then perfume the bathroom so no one smells puke. I finally come out, I go lay on my bed. I fall asleep with how tired I am from today's events.

Annie's POV:

After daddy's gone to work. I think in my head that I should give it a few weeks then I will start getting nasty towards Hayley again because she deserves it. Caleb should be here and I'm stuck with her. It may sound like I'm being selfish but I don't care. I then ask Hayley "you wanna watch a movie?". She says yes so we run upstairs. We agree on the movie finally. I press play and cuddle up to her. Finally dinner is ready. We both run up there while pausing the movie. I tell mommy thank you and Hayley does at the same time. I begin to eat fast so we can get back to the movie. Hayley finishes before me, she asked to go to the bathroom. Mommy let her then daddy came up to eat. Daddy sits next to me eating his plate. I smile at him cuz he is slurping the noodles like a kid. He looks at me smiling at him, he starts to tickle me while I'm laughing. It's been about 30 minutes, I wonder where Hayley went. I ask "mommy can I be excused to go check on Hayley?". She says "yes of course honey" and I walk quietly upstairs to find hayley sleeping on her bed. I smile at that innocent face. I lay next to her soon falling asleep with her myself.

**********

A/N: here's a chapter to hold you off. It's shorter than normal but it's a filler chapter honestly. Give me ideas what should happen in the next chapter. Remember to vote

**********
804 words
~Merida