Chapter 11

Hayley's POV:

I woke up early cuz were gonna see Katie today! I got dressed in comfortable clothes because I'm gonna be taught some new gymnastics skills! I run to Annie's room and woke her up. She gets up luckily so I run down stairs to eat breakfast. I find Katie sitting on the bar stool and I scream in happiness hugging her. When did you get here I asked her and she said "30 minutes ago but your mom said to let you guys sleep". I am so excited that Katie is here then all the sudden Annie comes down and smiles running over to Katie hugging her then she is like to Katie "you want to go in my room and make musicallys" and Katie said yes then they left me downstairs. I felt bummed they forgot about me. I get the eggs and toast my mom cooked me . I slowly ate because I was sad. Mommy came down wondering why I was down here by myself. I told her Annie took Katie upstairs. She reassured me I wasn't forgetten. I asked daddy if he can take me on the boat they just got. He said yes and I got dressed then ran to the dock. I got on the boat. Daddy I'm ready I told him as he started the boat. We were soon in the middle of the lake and I look around in amazement. I heard daddy call me "Hayley I took you on here first because I know how rude it was of Annie to forget what you wanted to do with Katie today." Then I got distracted by a fish jumping out of the water and im like "ooh fish" then I turned to daddy and said thank you for caring daddy. He chuckled and gave me a hug.

Annie's POV:

Hayley woke me up then I got dressed in a cute outfit. I heard Hayley scream out of happiness so I go downstairs to see Katie and I walk to my best friend giving her a hug. I asked her if she wanted to make musicallys with me. She said yes thankfully because I don't want my little sister in our friendship so I'm leaving her out. We get upstairs going to my room and we go onto the musicallys app. We find this song called "Havana" by Camila cabello so we figure out how to sync both of us moving with the song then we make the musically. I post it with "my bestie Katie". We make a couple more musicallys. Then we watch some YouTube on my laptop. We hope mommy and daddy don't get mad at us for not wanting Hayley around. I make a comment to Katie "isn't Hayley annoying?" And Katie somehow gets butthurt and says "no she is a Angel and you just don't see it" then she walks out of the room to probably go find hayley. Whatever who needs her.

Katie's POV: ***(Katie is Annie's friend if it were Annie's mom it will be mommy)***

We made a couple of musicallys then watched some YouTube on her laptop then Annie comments to me that Hayley is annoying. I didn't like that she treated her sister like that so I said "no she is a angel and you just don't see it" then I walked out to find hayley and teach her some new gym skills that we were supposed to do. I walk to the dock seeing Hayley getting off the boat then I ask her "would you like me to teach you some new tricks" and she jumped up and down saying yes repeatedly. Billy smiled at me and asks "where's Annie?". I tell him that she is in her room and I decided to come play with Hayley. He nods then heads up to the house. I go into level ground with Hayley. I tell her "ok first we're gonna start with a back walkover" and she nods and puts her left foot out and her hands up. She bends backwards landing on her hands then she tries to kick over and she has trouble so I help her then she kicks over all the way. I give her a high five which she excitedly returns. We continue learning some tricks.

Daddy's POV:

Katie said Annie was in her room by herself and that's a bit odd. So I go up to her room. I see her laying in bed watching a video. She looks at me then pauses the video. She says "hi daddy". I ask her why she is not outside playing with Katie and Hayley and she just shrugs. I ask her if their is something wrong then she nods her head. I ask her what's the matter. Then she says "well Hayley always sticks her nose in my friendships and it gets annoying. I wanted alone time with katie". Then I commented "that's what little sisters do. But being alone with her was not what she came over here for. I'm sorry but you can sit here and out or you can go join your sister and katie". She Huff's getting up and then goes outside with them. I'm so happy to see them getting along

A/N: Sorry to end it like that but I wrote this chapter all from my head so hope you like it I guess.