Chapter 5

A/N sorry this has took so long. my phones keyboard has been messing up so i have to swipe to text and most likely type this book.  Also school and its homework have been taking up my time so i will put an effort on continuing this book and get it a book everyone will read.  remember im accepting anyone's idea ( only one or two more negative situations will be in this book "ideas for that too") ~sam

*2 days later*

Hayley's POV:

I get to go home today. The nurses make sure my vitals are okay and my head was okay! These people were nice but I was in a crash and i hate hospitals so i kinda wanna go home and celebrate life. They said i could get discharged at 10:20a.m (it's currently 9:30am). I miss mommy and daddy and Annie.

Mommy and Daddy POV:

We were both getting ready to pick our precious little girl up from the hospital. We cannot wait to see her and give her hugs and kisses.

Annie's POV:

Mommy woke me up to go get hayley. I get out of bed with a smile and put on some leggings and a bratayley shirt. i put on some flip flops and did my hair. Mommy and daddy are in the car so i run down the stairs and to the garage so i get in the car and say "lets go get my little sister".

*Skips car ride*

Hayley's POV:

The nurse was giving me some meds and i heard my family's voices. I was so honestly thankful to be alive and getting out of this hospital. Everyone gave me hugs even annie I thought she was angry with me but i guess she realized i could have died. I asked annie "Are you still cross with me annie?" and she said "No hay-hay, I'm very happy with you because you pulled through and was very strong. i love you very much hay." I had a big smile on my face and she gave me a big hug. My parents signed some discharge papers then we walked out of the hospital and got in the car.

*skips car ride home*

Mommy and daddy's POV:

We arrived at the hospital and got our little girl and Annie was so excited but she was nervous about hayley hating her because of how she treated hayley. When we got there, they made up like sisters should. We signed papers and went home. Annie played with hayley (gently because she just got out of the hospital), they turned on the camera for a 5 minute video to update our subscribers and the question of the day. Well annie hayley fell asleep in our bed so we got on both sides of them and went to a peaceful sleep.

A/N: please tell me what you think please. Sorry for taking so long. Also sorry for the short chapter. I have minimal idea's on what to do with this book. i really need your feedback.