Chapter 14

Hayley's POV:

I woke up Depressed like always but I hide it real good. We haven't been vlogging and our fans have been freaking out. I grab a camera turning it on. I point it towards me saying "Hey guys sorry we haven't been vlogging, Annie has been moody lately but it's all fine. We will pick up the vlogging soon just bear with us please" I turn the camera off. Daddy comes up to me and he asked if I vlogged a little part and I said yes. He pats my head while I smile. He takes the camera to upload that little part. I go eat what mommy made for breakfast. I eat it All knowing I'm gonna purge it right after. I ask if I can go upstairs to change out of yesterday's clothes. She said it was ok so I ran upstairs running into Annie then she says "watch it you worthless brat" and she goes downstairs leaving me there hurt. I shrug mumbling to myself "she's right, I don't belong in this family and I am worthless!" I run to the bathroom closing the door locking it. I turn on the tap so they don't hear me purging. I kneel over the toilet and I stick two fingers down my throat throwing up all the breakfast I ate until I only see blood and stomach acid. I flush the toilet then I spray the bathroom making sure it doesn't smell like throw up. I also brush my teeth and use mouth wash. I walk out to go change. I put on a baggy shirt and some pants. I go downstairs and of course Annie is being whiny towards mommy cuz she isn't getting what she wants. I go watch TV while they argue. Annie storms over stealing the remote. I let her cuz I don't feel like arguing. I get up to go upstairs and Annie grabs my wrist "your a spoiled brat please go kill yourself and maybe I will get what I want for once". Tears fill my eyes and I run upstairs. I hear yelling downstairs cuz apparently daddy heard what Annie said to me. I rush myself to my bathroom and locks it. I see a razor and I break it shakily. I put the blade against my wrist then gets numb slashing down my arm. I have blood going everywhere on my arm. I use a black towel to stop the bleeding and it works. They sting but that's what I deserve. Annie is right I don't deserve this family. Maybe I should die. I bandage my cuts and i put on a long sleeved shirt making sure it's purple so in case my bleeding starts again I will be fine.

Annie's POV:

I woke up just angry at Hayley and want her to die because it's her fault that my life is hell. I change into my leotard because I have gym this afternoon
**********
  A/N: I know she broke her arm or leg. I'm working on getting better at writing but pretend she already got it off.
**********
  I finish doing my daily morning routine. I go out of my room bumping into Hayley. I told her to watch where she's going and she is a worthless brat. She deserves it after all she is ruining my life. I go down to breakfast and eat it. I ask mommy if Katie can come over again. She said no I'm grounded. I started whining and begging but I kept getting no's. I stomped off to the living room and saw Hayley about to watch TV. I took the remote from her and watched a show I wanted to watch. She shrugs not arguing. She goes to get up. I grab her wrist saying to her viciously "your a spoiled brat please go kill yourself and maybe I will get what I want for once". She had tears falling and I smirked letting her go while she ran upstairs. Daddy heard me and started yelling at me. Mommy came in asking what the commotion was and daddy told her. She started yelling at me too. I started crying. Then the words I thought I would never hear from my parents "your getting sent away for awhile" then they left to go see if Hayley was okay. I mumble "What have I done? I'm so sorry Hayley". I run off downstairs to Caleb's old room. I sit in there and talk to Caleb as if he is in there. I start talking " Caleb? I fucked up. I might have broken my sister. I'm sorry I'm so stupid. It isn't her fault. I'm getting sent away.". I look up I see Caleb's ghostly figure by his closet and he says "little sis it's okay I know you probably meant those things at the time. But I'm so disappointed you would treat your Lil sister that way. Show them your meant to stay here. Your little sister needs you, she is indeed broken. She's hurting herself. Be patient with her. She's taking my death hard and now you hate her. I gotta go but I love all of you goodbye Annie". He fades away and I cry repeatedly saying don't go. My little sister she's hurting herself. I made it worse. Mommy and Daddy burst into the room and I flinch backing away. Their faces go soft. They start saying that I have one more chance to prove myself that I can be nice if not I get sent away for awhile. I just break down crying and mommy hugs me and so does daddy. Hayley comes in to hug me tight and I tackle her. I hug her the tightest I can hug. I let her go and I say "Hayley I'm so sorry for being a bad big sister, I promise I will be better for now on. Later on can I talk to you in private?" She starts crying out of emotions and says "yes Annie I will have talk with you and I love you so much. I'm sorry for being all those things- I cut her off saying she isn't all those things at all. We all get into a group hug.

Daddy's POV:

I yell at Annie for saying those mean things to her sister. Me and my wife run up to check on Hayley. She is in her room  watching a show on TV. She is ok cuz she came running to me and mommy hugging us. All of us realize Annie is all alone. All of us went running into the living room she isn't  there. My wife gets a idea and motions for us to follow. We all tip toe to Caleb's old room we hear Annie saying "Caleb? I fucked up. I might have broken my sister. I'm sorry I'm so stupid. It isn't her fault. I'm getting sent away.". It broke our hearts. We all stayed there for awhile hearing her cries. Me and my wife tell Hayley to stay outside the door for a minute. I walk in with my wife and Annie gets up flinching and backs up. My face goes soft so does my wife. Both of us tell her she has one more chance or she is getting sent away. She started crying again. My wife hugs her. I also hug her. Hayley runs in hugging Annie. We're happy for now. I hope.....

A/N: I need some inspiration. I wish people would Read my story more. I work real hard! I will update again when I get the chance

1272 words. 7/1/18