Chapter 6

Mommy and daddy's POV:

We woke up happy with our little girls  by our side.  I'm so glad our girls are safe. Maybe we should take them to Target today and get a couple of things they want I said out loud to Billy.

Hayley's POV:

I woke up and heard mommy and daddy say we're going to Target today and I jump up and I squeal! I think I might have just gave mommy and daddy a heart attack "ARE WE REALLY GOING TO TARGET!!" I said and they said yes. I woke up Annie and said "Target Annie were going to Target" she woke up and hugged me telling me yayyyyy.

Annie's POV:

I woke up to Hayley shaking me and shouting about target gosh that little girl is cray cray so I hugged her  saying yayyy. I go get dressed and everyone does too *picks up the camera and vlogs "Hey guys so apparently we're going to Target for a couple of things we want and yeah Hayley is so excited. I'm gonna get some horse themed stuff if they have it. I don't know what Hayley is gonna get but anyway going to Target, Hayley or mommy might vlog some there byeeee"  turns the camera off*

*Skips car ride*

Mommy's POV:

I take the girls to Target, Billy couldn't come he had some stuff to do. So they are picking out there stuff and Annie found some horse themed stuff like she wanted. Hayley got a phone case and 2 American girl doll accessories. We are leaving the store after paying for our stuff. We finally get home and the girls are just chilling on the couch and we had a fun day. It was time to eat dinner so I made steak and mashed potatoes with gravy for everyone and we all ate. Then we all went to bed early because Annie has gymnastics early tomorrow morning and Hayley does too.

A/N: IM SO SORRY for not updating. I have lost my writers inspiration. I need someone to give me ideas and suggestions for the story. I will keep updating but it might not be as often but it will definitely be once or twice a month....I'm sorry for a short chapter!