Chapter 19 (Last chapter).

*6 years later*

Annie's POV:

Well as you guys may know my parents sent me away to Wendy. So I went back to mommy and daddy. I acted like I was nice to Hayley and all that crap until up to about a year ago. Me and Hayley were playing by the dock. I kinda wanted to push her in the water but I don't know if someone will see.

I ask her "hey want to go on the dock and look at the water!?". She shrugs running onto the dock. She can't swim so this should be easy. Needless to say she drowned that day. Mommy and Daddy are so sad. I don't remember the last time I had a meal. That's when they came crashing into my room and pointing at me saying viciously "YOU did it Annie! YOU PUSHED HER IN!!". I gasped saying "No I didn't mommy and daddy. She fell in and I was to shocked to save her!".

They show me the security camera footage and I realize I'm dead. They dragged me by my hair and then they throw me in the basement. They beat me every single day for the death of my sister. I one day died from all the blows and cuts they gave me. I was walking on clouds and entered a huge Golden gate. I saw Hayley and I apologized to her repeatedly. She gave me a hug and forgave me. Well that's the end of my life. I'm in heaven now with my little sister and Caleb. I finally got to be with Caleb!

Hayley's POV (A year ago):

Annie came back. She was nice to me until one day, the day I died. Me and Annie were playing by the dock, Annie asked if I wanted to play on the dock to look at the water. I shrugged running on the dock. I felt someone push me and I land in the water. I struggle to swim and keep my head above water.

Annie stands there smirking. I finally fall weak and drown in the water. I feel empty and I wake up on a large cloud. Caleb ran to greet me and that's when I saw the big gate. I hugged him tightly and cried. The next thing we saw was Annie entering the gates. I ran and hugged her as she was crying. She apologized to me repeatedly, I forgave her I should have been a better little sister. Me, Annie and Caleb spent laughing and smiling in heaven for eternity!

Mommy and daddy's POV:

Annie did it. She actually pushed our little girl in the water and just stood there. We brought the security footage up to Annie's room. We slammed the door open and told her she is the one who did it. She tried to lie to us again. We showed her the footage then dragging her by her hair to the basement. We slowly killed her by beating her every single day. Somehow the cops catch us and proved it was us who killed Annie. We ended up for life in jail. We lost all our children.

A/N: and it's complete. I know I know I said 20 chapters but this book is going nowhere. Thank you for the reads. Bye lovelies