Awake

The room was silent, my vision cleared a little. I was in a ordinary room. no hospital no nothing. I remembered the events of what had happened to me. the last thing I saw was a guy wearing a black ski mask who pointed a gun towards Jason.

I sigh deeply, Jason! Is he ok? I let my vision clear out a little before looking up and staring at the ceiling, I faced the right to see Jason sleeping with his head resting on my hands, he looked pale with bags under his eyes.

I looked at him and kissed his cheek, knowing that he's safe is a relief. He instantly woke up and all I could feel was his embrace. he hugged me tightly.

"Oh my god! Thank goodness! Are you okay babe?" He asked in relief

"I'm good Jason! Are you?" I ask worriedly

"Of course!" He says as he helps me sit up straight.

"That motherfucker is gonna pay!" He spat furiously, making me giggle.

"I'm okay, so don't bother" I soothe as I place a hand on his knee.

He cupped my face tightly.

"Do you understand how worried I was Anna!?" He asked with dark eyes that spelt relief all across it.

I nod, and frown as I look down.

"What's wrong?" He asked lifting my chin with his thumb.

"J-Jason! T-they were after y-y-you! They wanted to kill y-you!" I cry

"Shhh" he hushes me placing an index finger on my lips.

"No one will touch me, no one will hurt you again! I am so sorry-" I cut him off

"Shut up! I had to" I say lowly

"Why am I not in the hospital?" I ask surprised

"I had special medication treatment! I wanted to sort it for you myself! The hospital will ask too many questions, besides, I am too familiar so it's too risky to walk out in public especially to a hospital" he chuckles

I laugh "oh I see, so you decided to be my personal doctor, huh?" I giggle

"It worked, didn't it?" He asked raising a brow

"Perfectly. so when can I walk doctor?" I say laughing

"Anytime you feel like your comfortable to" he smiles playing along

I nod and try getting up.

"I pulled the bullet out of your hip" he explains.

"I see" I say

I walk around realising how familiar the whole place looks. I turn towards Jason who stood right behind me almost leaving no gap between us.

I looked at him straight in the eye after he made me jump from the sudden sight of him so close all a sudden.

I placed a hand on my heart to stop me from screaming and having a heart attack right here.

"I'm at your house" I whisper as he watched my lips instantly. I watched his damp lips and licked my own.

I bit my lip and before I knew it a lip crashed into mine. as if hungrily and desperately a pair of lips was moving against mine in sync. I couldn't believe how wonderful this kiss was. because it was craving. it suddenly became so passionate and tender. he started kissing along my jawline back and forth then trailing down my neck leaving wet marks. he nuzzled in the crook of my neck and kissed it hard and harsher, flipping me around so that his cro*ch was behind my butt, he started pressing his warm damp minty lips onto the back of my neck.