Saved

My eyes slowly opened, the room smelt musty, the whole place seemed weird, my throat so soar and my head was burning from the ache it was constantly giving me.

"A-Anna" a voice whispered as if relieved. I looked at the girl who had said my name.

I couldn't recognise who she was.

"W-who are you? Where am I?" I ask looking around and backing away a little with pain.

She looked offended but her face softened as she looked towards a middle aged women.

"Anna, don't you remember your sister and I?" She spoke quite shocked

"My s-sister?" I ask as I look at the blonde looking girl who did not look like me in comparison with our hairs

"I'm Natalie, your sister! Please recognise me!" She begged as she started crying like a child. I felt sorry but how many times I tried to recognise her I couldn't and it was bugging me now.

The girl ran out the room.

The middle aged women walked towards me.

"Anna, I'm your mother!" She said with emotional eyes

"I-I don't remember you either" I say coldly and look away.

A boy came rushing inside with the most terrified facial expression. he was hot. I couldn't deny that at all.

I wanted to call his name, i didn't even know him though.

Who was this boy? He looked really familiar but nothing I thought of reminded me of him.

I looked at him confused. he walked towards me and my 'mom' walked out the room slowly as she shut the door with a sigh.

"D-do you understand how worried I was?" He said with tears welling up but he tried not to spill them. he took my hand in his, I looked at him confused and pulled my hand away.

"Who are you?" My voice cracked

Jason's POV

"Who are you?" Her voice cracked as she pulled away her hand from my touch.

My eyes widen, has she had a memory loss? I looked at her with fearful eyes "n-no! It can't be happening, you don't remember... me?" I ask shocked

"N-no am I suppose to?" She asked with a frown. it was as if my world had crashed. as if my bones had froze. all out memories were wiped from her head. she didn't know me, my name, our relationship...

It was as if someone had replaced her brain and changed it into a blank new one with no events stored inside it.

I wanted to kill myself. I felt guilty, shame and regret the moment she asked me who I was.

How could this suddenly happen?

"I-I'm j-Jason!" I said pointing to myself, she thought but still remained unsure.

"I'm sorry" she shook her head as she dropped her head "I have no clue, never heard of you" and with that I got up and stormed out of the room passed her mom and into the doctors meeting room.

Around six middle aged doctors sat in an oval around a dark newly polished table. they all stood.

I searched for the familiar doctor that had treated Anna when we first got here. "YOU TOLD ME SHE WAS GOING TO BE OKAY!!" I yelled with most of my voice, I was furious.

"Sorry sir, you need to leave. this is a meeting" the man that wore a long white uniform informed as he motioned me to leave.

"DONT FUCKING TELL ME TO LEAVE! I WILL FUCKING BURN THIS HOSPITAL DOWN IF YOU DONT HELP MY GIRLFRIEND-" I stop and realise I had just claimed her as my 'girlfriend'.

I felt torn, if she really was, it would've been a dream.

"sir, please leave... there are patients on even more riskier conditions-" I cut him off

"I FUCKING DONT GIVE A FUCK! YOU FUCKING COME NOW OR I WILL PERSONALLY COME TAKE YOU THERE!" I spat angrily

"Sir!" An angry doctor shook me

"Calm down!" He said easing the atmosphere but that only made me worse.

"HOW CAN I CALM DOWN WHEN MY GIRLFRIEND IS FUCKING GOING THROUGH A CONCUSSION! AND HER DOCTOR IS CHILLING OUT AT A MEETING!! HOW FUCKING INCONSIDERATE ARE YOU!!?" I spat with fume.

"She has concussion?" The doctor asked in surprise.

"SHE DOESNT REMEMBER ANYONE!" I spat again

The doctor ran out of the door and sprinted towards the room where Anna laid confused and her mom beside her with Natalie.

"Please leave" the doctor said, "I need to examine her" he said, everyone left and I did too

____

When the doctor had finally finished, he came over to all three of us

"She should be okay when she wakes up, it's waring off, it was only a small one just after she got her consciousness" the doctor said

I sigh in relief.

I was so glad.

_____

It had been two hours still there was nothing to see of

"Madam you can go home, I will bring her whenever the doctor says she can come back home" I assure

"No thanks, I rather be here to make sure she's safe-" I stop her "you don't trust me? I'm her good friend-" she cuts me off "yeah the perfect one, cause you practically kidnapped her from Derek's house-" I stop her "I did not kidnap her, I just thought I can do a better job in keeping her safe" I defend

"Which is why she's in the hospital now" she raised a brow

"Everyone does mistakes right? So did I and this all has a reason behind it" I say defensively

"I'm sure it does, I'll leave then" she said as she grabbed Natalie's hand and pulled her with her. Natalie turned back and waved, I blowed her a kiss and waved back sweetly before returning to the seats outside Anna's room.

"Can I see her now?" I ask the nurse "not really, but sneak In quick!" She said as she opened the door and closed it behind me. Anna laid so innocent, peaceful and calm.emotionless but gorgeous as usual.

I bent and kissed her forehead before sitting beside her. her eyes fluttered open and she threw herself in my arms.

"Jason!" She said with tears rolling down her eyes

"Anna!" I say as I stroke her hair and caress her back. she swiftly moved and tightened the hug.

She sobbed in my arms making a tear drop unexpectedly from my eyes, I instantly rubbed them away.

"Jason, I missed you!" She said as she sobbed harder.

"Take me home please" I beg as he picks me bridal style and sneaks out quietly

_______

Sorry guys short chap but I will update I promise.

Guys read my other book called: addicted

If your desperate for this story to continue then please read and vote for that or leave comments please and I will then continue with forbidden. Thanks guys

Love you all xxx