Car

"Jason I feel as if I'm blacking out!" I laugh as I threw myself on the stool by the kitchen where everyone was cheering and drinking their night. We had just danced for almost half an hour and that was a lot of energy being burned. so it was hard to breath normally.

He chuckled and pulled me from the stool as he sat instead.

I frowned annoyed as I cross my arms "that was my stool, go find your own!" I say as I try Dragging him from the seat.

"Why would I find a seat when there's a better option?" He asked as he pulled me onto his lap making me giggle and blush at the same time.

I hide my head into his collar bone between the crook of his neck. he kissed my neck and I pulled back

"I want to leave now" I plead pouting at him.

"Fine, no drinks then?" He asked

"Most definitely not!" I slap him playfully on his upper arm as he laughed in response.

______

There was a classy beautiful, sexy looking red Porsche that was parked outside, I gasped when he unlocked it making me realise it belonged to him.

He turned to look at my expression, I looked at him gobsmacked and he couldn't do anymore than laugh, when I turned back he had an evil smirk plastered to his lips.

"How did y-" I stopped myself and snorted

"I keep forgetting who you are! This is nothing..." I say looking down biting on my lip embarrassed a little

He lifted my chin up "hey" he said cutely "it's ok. I brought it to only ride with you" he winked, I looked up and smiled "your so cute, actually smoking sexy tonight I should say" he winked as he opened the passenger seat as the door slides upwards, I was so overwhelmed. I got inside and saw all the dimly lit lights.

Jason got in shortly after and the cars steering wheel lit up too by the sides of it.

"Wow" I said as I stroked the posh chair I was sitting on. the leather was pure and expensive looking. some bits were matte black and other sections shiny as if it was polished every two seconds.

"Do you like our new vehicle?" He raised a brow as his hands wrapped either side of the steering wheel waiting to drive.

I looked at him and smile "of course I love it." I say laughing as he turns the key in the ignition making the car roar to life.

"Ready for a 'one' experience in a lifetime?" He raised a brow

"What is that mysterious experience of yours?" I ask poshly pretending to be so posh.

"Something that will be the best thing you've ever felt" he said before stepping on the gas pedal and the car roaring aggressively as it speeded down the road. I held the sides of the car for support.

"Jason slow down!!" I shout over the roaring engine.

"Oh c'mon! your safe with me!" He laughs as he turned to look at me for several seconds "Jason stop looking this way and look at the road ahead of you!" I point with fear

Jason laughed and instantly the laugh wiped away from his lips.

I looked at him confused as his expression suddenly became dark and he speeded up the car even quicker.

I scream as I hid my face between my legs because of the speed he was now tempted to go at.

"Jason! Stop this car!!" I yell loudly afraid to do anything. all I could think of was to grab the steering wheel so I did, I grabbed it tried controlling it myself rather than Jason driving wonky all around the road "let the fucking steering wheel go!" He yelled angrily as I took them away instantly and watched him continue, "people are gonna think your drink driving!" I snap mad now.

He did not speak or even tare his gaze away from the road ahead. it was the rage that had made him aggressive.

"Were being tracked" he spat and did not say anything more

"What do you mean!?" I ask annoyed as I turn and see a black range rover with tinted windows speeding behind us.

"Why?" I shriek with wide eyes.

He did not speak.

"Jason I n--" I stopped when police sirens were heard. not one but lots.

The lights came closer to view as I could see from the rare view mirror the police cars racing towards Jason's vehicle.

He sped down the drive way even more, "Jason! Stop the car! It's the police!" I scream "shut the fuck up and leave me alone!!" He spat furiously obviously he was worried as well but something told me that he was worried because of me being in his car, he was scared that something might happen to me, I just sat silently still scared as he turned the car round so it turned into trees and the woods.

The last thing I saw was a huge chunky tree that Jason was carelessly directly going to.

I scream but the next thing I knew was that I had blacked out as we had clearly crashed.

No ones POV

Anna had passed out and had wounds with fresh blood pouring down her face, she had a swollen forehead already. she was completely unconscious.

Jason however, was the driver but since he was already a profession in crashing so many cars he was in a better condition compared to Anna.

He only had three open cuts above his forehead with a bruised up shoulder.

Jason's POV

I wince at the pain in my head

Turning my head towards the passenger seat I see Anna unconscious, my eyes widen as soon as realisation had hit me.

"Anna!" I called almost shouting.

"No, no no no no! Anna!" I yell as I delicately place my hand on her chin and turn her head towards me, seeing all the wounds and cuts that were worse than mine hurt me more than anything. she was in this position because of me. I should've knew I never deserved such an innocent sweet kind hearted girl like her, everything was wrong. I should've just respected her and never fell for her. I am starting to fall badly for her and I can't deny it anymore.

Only now I realise how important she was to me and that If I had loosed her I would be half dead, worthless and useless. she was my only hope.

"Anna! Please! I- open your eyes!" I beg whisper yelling as my voice broke.

I couldn't, so instead I run towards her side of the car and open the door as I picked her up bridal style.

Was she even breathing?

I asked myself

I put a finger on her pulse on her neck, it was beating fast, but I was still scared and afraid to loose her.

I had to think of a way to help her