Vicky

This chapter is an idea from one of my amazing readers who bothered to leave a comment with an idea, thanks to her..

Credits to: ToniKeoghNew

Thank you so much! 💜💜

-

Since yesterday after jazzy left, Jason hasn't even bothered to talk or start a conversation, to be honest I can't be asked either, I'm waiting for him to start talking and to stop making the atmosphere around us so awkward.

I took my pjs off and wore a baggy white tee with some red shorts where I feel comfy in the house with.

I decided I will pass the makeup, and just brush my wavy hair into a messy bun that stood almost perfectly.

Walking downstairs since I was starving and hungry as hell, I open the fridge searching for breakfast.. seeing there was no milk, doughnuts, bagels, toasts, toppings, spreadings, cereals and bread I finally give up with a frustrated sigh.. searching in the cupboards and cabinets there suddenly is a voice that makes me jump..

"You looking for breakfast?"

Turning to see Jason.

He was shirtless, my eyes travelled his body and his morning messy hair that truly looked sexy as hell.

I couldn't take my eyes off until he coughed, I straightened up and blushed crimson red.

"I-I u-um I'm sorry" I say fidgeting as I pretended to search for something in the kitchen.

"Anna, there's nothing in the house to eat for breakfast, I haven't done grocery shopping for a long time, I will go and get Starbucks for us, because you must be starving" he chuckled casually. I frown "I can do it myself Jason.." I said as I watched his moves.

"No you aren't, not unless you want to get lost.. LA is huge and I don't think you have been in this area long enough to go to certain locations" he says with an obvious face.

"Fine" I sigh "I will just stay until you come back" I say as I walk towards the living room.

I couldn't even be asked to go with him because it would be the most awkward ride to Starbucks and back..

So I shook the thoughts off and decided to call my friend Ella.

I hear the door close behind me.. he had left. thank god.

"Hello?" Ella's voice said through the phone call line.

"Ella?"

"Anna! Hi! Oh my god! Anna.. I am so sorry please forgive me for the other times I judged you.. I really miss you Anna and I truly am sorry for everything that--" I stop her

"Ella, listen, I called to sort things out, lets just forget what happened between us and have our girl talk like in the past" I say

"Oh my gosh Anna! Thank you!" She laughed

"Your welcome" I smile from behind the phone

"So what is it your willing to talk about?" She asked

"There isn't much to explain. Jason's being an ass right now.. so.." I giggle

"So.. you have nothing to tell!" She ended for me.

"Ella, I need to see you but I'm in LA" I laugh "in LA, jeez girlfriend, your far! Well how about on the weekend I will miss two days of school so i can come for four days, how's that?" She asked

"As long as I see you!" I laugh

"Yay, I will come over for the weekends but text me the address" she says, we say goodbye and I end the phone call.