Bang

Today had been the best day I have ever had with Jason. but then I remembered something during the car ride back home. I stiffened.

"Jason?" I whisper

"Mmm?" He mumbles

"W-was this a date?" I stutter slightly

"Did you want it to be?" He smirked

I nod, he chuckles and places a hand on my knee

"It was babe" he said looking towards the road ahead of him.

______

When I got to my house I crept to the back garden and Jason helped me to my room as he came up with me too.

"Act casual" he pointed warningly

"Ok, boss" I laugh lightly

"Be careful, call me if you need me" he said as he placed a kiss on my nose.

I looked at him a little disappointed that he hadn't placed a kiss on my lips. he had never spoke about what we were, I was starting to get paranoid by the fact that Jason hasn't even told me about us. were we a couple? What did this date mean? The kiss?

He realised the disappointment, he was leaning in to kiss me when I pulled away. he frowned and observed my reactions.

"Leave please" I whisper brokenly

I turn to walk away when he grabs my upper arm flipping me back round again.

I raise a brow, he narrows his eyes

"What's wrong Anna" he said darkly

"Nothing" I lie

"Bullshit" he said a little angry now

"I said. nothing. leave now. Thanks for today" I say boldly. he furrows even more. I roll my eyes and jerk away.

He only wanted to use me, I bet.

Going out with him was wrong. he hasn't even mentioned who I am to him. unless were a couple or item we are not dating and certainly not kissing anymore. he has to clear our bond up. what are we currently?

"I will pick you up tomorrow morning. and Anna I need to hear what is wrong with you." he said with dark eyes that dared into my innocent angry ones.

I didn't respond I just walked to my wardrobe and when I turned my head to look at him. he was gone. like a flash of lightning.

I sigh and change into some comfy fluffy pink shorts and a white tank top that I often sleep with.

I wear my fluffy slippers. wipe my makeup and mess my hair up deliberately to pretend I was asleep and had just woken up.

I open my bedroom door and walk downstairs.

I search for my mom who was in the kitchen.

I walked towards the fridge.

"Sorry, did you knock on my door while I was asleep" I said as I closed my eyes and pretended to yawn. I dragged my feat purposely to give the image of me being so sleepy. I look like some druggie that has overdosed herself with drugs to sleep her ass off during the mid day

"Stop it Anna. you weren't asleep. clearly you had left the house" she said smartly as she placed her mug down harshly. I frown and then to look at her.

This is a test to see how brilliant I am at acting.

"Mom... how on earth am I to run away when the front door is shut and you were downstairs?" I ask raising a brow.