Your coming with me

Everyone was gone except for Jason now.
"Anna's coming with me" Jason smirks
"What?" I shriek
"Your coming back with me" he confirms confidently. I scrunch my face in confusion and shake it with horror.
"No way, that wasn't the deal" I disagree
"Yes it was, we sealed the deal that If I win you'd be mine to take and if you were Derek's then you'd be staying with him" Jason explains
"No, I'm not coming" I cross my arms stubbornly

He can't make me go with him. I never knew the gamble consists high conditional rules.

He's really competitive from what I have discovered so far. and he's starting to scare me by the fact that there's a high chance of me having to go back home with him.

"Jason, you know I wouldn't mind but if Anna disagrees with the deal then so do I" he says as he puts an arm around my neck that was so tiny compared to his masculine worked out muscle arms.

"Derek you know better that you can't take sides. she's coming with me." He says with a straight face now.
"Quit the debate of me going where.. I'm not coming anywhere close to you or your property" I finally make my decision clear.

His eyes grow dark and serious. they haunted me, as if threatening me and making me cautious that I should agree. it was like he was getting mad and if Derek wasn't here he would've killed me without rethinking it twice.

"Anna" he closes his eyes as he takes a deep sigh "you don't know me, I'm not a patient person, very impatient so I suggest you come without standing in my way.. I'm sorry if you were clueless of the rules but you went by it then, so you have no way to stand against it now.." He says as he leans against the wall.

My heart was throbbing out of my chest, my heart beat was heard in all my body parts and joints, I felt my pulse so bad that it transferred into my cheeks as I felt them heat up.

Derek can't save me anymore, he was glaring at Jason deeply but Jason was watching my every move and every action so intensely and so deeply that if I took a second longer breath than my last he would notice without doubts.

I close my eyes. "my mom left me here for a reason, she never knew we were playing a game and I was to be gambled and suddenly passed to a unknown stranger.." I answer back.

His expression changed all a sudden, like his mood flipped out. he didn't bother snapping at me or getting in my way to argue anymore. he just walked towards me and picked me up from my legs with absolutely no trouble..

Jesus, this boy has power.
He really picked me up without falling, loosing a little bit of balance, nothing at all?

I mean I'm 50KG. That's not heavy, I work out and I'm slim but that doesn't mean my height doesn't effect it either. I'm exactly 5'5 (five feet five).

My mouth drops and I struggle out of his grip, "Derek, bring down her suitcase please.." Jason says calmly as he walks me out of the house.

"Derek!! Derek help!" I scream as Jason walks at his pace to a black car.

"Hey buddy! Put me down! It's for the best!" I shout.
"Anna, you should've let me trust you.. you shouldn't have fought back with me" he chuckles lowly as he continues straight towards the car.

He's kidnapping me? He's forcing me to go somewhere so I call that partly kidnapping.

"That's cause you have unreasonable reasons to take me!" I snap
"Shhh Anna, you talk a little too much, don't you reckon?" He smiles slyly as the car doors slide up.. my eyes widen, his car has slide doors.

No way! Fuck...

He sees my expression and helplessly chuckles
Wow, he's rich..

The windows were tinted and the car was newly shined with vehicle polish, must say I'm impressed at what I just saw.

"Don't struggle" he says as he buckles me to the chair securely and almost in an instant he was by the drivers door, he sat inside and turned the heater on.

His car smelt so nice, guess he smelt the same, his scent had spread inside here.

I inhaled, I couldn't help the scent, I kept sniffing lightly and admiringly felt it hit against my cold body. "are you cold?" He asks as he turns to face me, I look directly ahead of me.

"What's it to you?" I ask bluntly
"Answer my question.." He says coldly.
"No" I say blankly

He turns the heater higher as I felt the warmth just hit my body. Mmm it feels relaxingly nice.

I see Derek carry the suitcase into the boot and with that Justin sped the car down the alley and passed narrow and wide streets, he sped more in the motorway causing me to hold the bar on the side passenger door.

"Slow down! Your gonna kill us both!" I screech
"Relax Anna, I'm a safe driver" he assures
"Sure you are" I mumble more to myself

"Pardon?" He notices
"Nothing" I lie, he slowed the car a little to relax my mood and shortly after we got somewhere. we got to a close destination. there was large houses and huge buildings.

"What are your parents gonna think of you taking a girl back home with you?" I say during the ultimate silence.
"My parents?" He repeats and a dead smile spreads across his lips. he was pale by now.
Did I ask something I shouldn't have?

"I live alone, Adriana" he says, finally using my full name.
"Anna" I correct
"Alone, Anna" he says harshly

I roll my eyes "you live alone?" I ask
"Frankly, yes" he says
"Cool.." I say not wanting to ask further questions.

He turns the stereo in his car on, trying to take the awkward silence to an end.

A rap comes up, I listen, guess he takes interest in rap style.

He doesn't look far from it.

Jason had a silver expensive like chain around his neck and hoody too.
He was a rebel and a criminal, I wouldn't expect less either.

"Do you like rap?" He asks before turning it up
"I don't mind it, I use to love it" I say
"Then your gonna love it again" he says as he increases the volume up.

I love: pop, rap and R&B.

He finally pulls into a parking lot and switches off the engine, I gasp silently. he has a huge house to himself. it's too big for one person, in fact too big for a average family too.

"You have a... huge house all to yourself?" I ask
"Yup" he says popping the 'p'.
"How can you afford this.." I say

After all he doesn't have a high status budget job as a reputation so I'm quite surprised.

"You ask too many questions" he says
"Follow me" he says as he insists me to unbuckle myself and walk inside with him.
I view the house sternly and curiously.

He holds the door for me to enter and I do.
The floors were white wooden, the walls were wallpapered and neatly designed with all the matching posh modern furnitures.

He had 'L' shape black leather sofas, white couches and glass coffee tables, the hallways were designed with nice ceiling patterns and beautiful lamp accessories, like a crystal layout.

There was a large staircase at the far end, it was marble and was purely creamy and white coloured as it had bright lights lightening and guiding to the top of the stair case with its black metal side bars.

There was his kitchen that was fairly massive and had everything anyone saves up for.
He had washed carpets but marble stone floors that were white and black yet shiny, the style reminded me of chess boards.

The cabinets were glass but black, the fridge was a dark grey and the cutlery were black and white only. so posh for someone to keep to nest and organised yet such a nice taste.

The dining table was large too, does anyone even come here that often apart from friends?

I don't think so.

"Come this way" he says as he points to the upper floor. I look into his deep brown piercing eyes, "Jason you have a nice house as one person.. How do you keep this place to organised?" I ask as I let my index finger trail across the cabinet as I walk towards the exit of the kitchen.

We walk up the stair case, I was in front of him, I felt his eyes burn into my back as I walked ahead. I didn't concentrate on that though cause it only made me more uncomfortable than k already was.

"This way" he guides as he takes lead.
He walks me to a huge room, a bathroom.

It was tiled so beautifully and had windows towards the city and tall New York buildings.

Wow..

"Come, this is your room" he points as I twist the door knob and enter.

It was a large second master bedroom.

"Second largest room" he points out.
"It's mine?" I ask
"Yours" he states

I walk into the centre and realise it had its own plasma on the higher part of the wall across from the king size bed, lilac walls and white furniture.
It had its own playroom. a bathroom and a walk in closet.

I've never had so much owned in my life.

"Pros of coming with me.." He smirks
"Yes... Petty much" I agree as I lightly giggle.

"Get settled and come down for dinner.." He says as I nod plainly and he walks out.

I unpack and decide to change my outfit.

I pull on a over sized dark purple tee that said 'Canada' in bold and wore some black leggings too with comfy purple socks. I undo my hair and brush the tangled curls into smooth and twisty curls. I smile in satisfaction and walk downstairs to the kitchen hoping things to better than I visualise them or predicted.

______________

Hi guys, wassup? Lol.

Comment your ideas for me and vote to encourage me.

I love all my readers. it motivates me when I see I have supporters following me.

So basically there's a storm tonight in a few hours and its scaring the hell out of me, the weather forecast presents the horrible dreadful flooding rain and the terrifying wind that's not started yet.

It's going to be an amazing Halloween soon .... (Sarcasm) lol.

Anyway I hope your all doing well and I hope your all updated with my update alerts.

Keep safe, loving you. :)

Please follow me on twitter.
And follow my Instagram too. :D love you all! 🌸🌸🌸

__________________

~ elena ~
xxxxx