Feelings

-

Oh my god guys! I don't even want to say hi! All I want to say is THANK YOU all! Because I was not even expecting this many reads for my book, I have 2.1K reads, how is that even possible? I think my wattpad is tricking me, but whatever it is, thanks and please leave comments, the comments are all I am missing on, because I need ideas, and encouragements from you wonderful readers! Thank you to all those who never forget to vote and are always supporting! You guys are amazing

Elena xx

-

That night was very silent, I didn't even bother to walk out of my bedroom because I knew for a fact that Jason was not going to leave me alone until he made me confess something about what had happened..

I got out of bed and closed the book I was reading as I place it on my lamp side table beside my bed.

Only when I was stopped by my corner of eye meeting something unusual, I looked under the door to see a note had been slipped underneath it. I furrowed my brows before walking to it.

' your going to start school starting from tomorrow, prepare yourself '

Oh my goodness, school! I forgot! How can I? I haven't even seen my baby sister for possible a week now. nor my friends..

Emma, Olivia, Courtney, Amelia, Kylie and Ella.

I sigh and mentally face palm myself, this couldn't be for real. I have not even got my mobile, I wonder how many missed calls and texts were waiting for my reply..

I jump in the shower and clean myself, I grab a white tank top and grey sweatpants that were comfy and baggy for home use.

Finally giving in and giving up of 4 hours in my bedroom doing totally nothing, literally nothing... I walk out my bedroom and make my way downstairs towards the kitchen hoping Jason wouldn't be there currently, I close my eyes and enter seeing no one was there I sighed in relief, I walk towards the fridge and grab some chicken as I make a chicken sandwich for myself.

Finally making it, I pour a glass of 7up and walk to the living room seeing jazzy there. "jazzy?" I call, she turns with a grin "your finally giving up from prisoning yourself in a room with boredom bouncing off the walls" she giggles, it caused me to just shrug.

"Anna, can I ask you something as a girl-to-girl talk kind of way?" She asked lowly in case Jason heard.

"Y-yeah" I smile as I get a little nervous about the unknown topic.

"Do you have feelings for my brother?" She whispered "feelings for your brother?" I repeat brokenly

She just plainly nods "can I trust you jaz?" I ask as I take a seat beside her and biting into my sandwich, "of course, were now good friends aren't we?" She winked cheekily, I giggle and nod agreeingly, I guess I can trust her, she's not that different compared to my friends..

"Well there might be something, but I can't answer my own question about it, and I just don't want to open up to Jason easily, he might just like me because of his stupidity, or because he thinks I am like the rest of his one night stand girls... to be honest I'm not" I admit

Jazzy smiles as she places a hand supportively on top of my knuckles.

"Anna, my brother might be a cold hearted, dangerous killer, but he has a sweet side and once that sides wall is hammered and shattered down, you will capture his heart, how come he loves me? Because he has a side where his humanity flows, if you can attract that then your basically capable of his true love" she explained truthfully