Chappie 10: *insert own title*

The woman shed a few tears as she shook her head and brought Zero into a hug. "Oh my god I've missed you." Zero sat still not sire if what to do. Zeros mom then released her son and stood up straight as Zeros dad looked at him with joy. "What about Ichiru? Is he still here?" Zero shook his head. The two parents nodded the pain of losing their sons already accepted and passed. That's when a fan was turned on and a slight breeze fell across the table scattering a familiar scent. The two adults looked at the pure blood for the first time since coming up to the table. Kaname just smiled his usual smile as the two looked at him their hands reaching into their pocket. Zero noticed this and decided to try and distract them. "This is Kaname." The two looked at their son with confusion. "I thought you were taught to be able to tell when your near a vampire or not." "I was." Zeros dad looked at him with mild disappointment before turning his attention back to the pure blood. "Would you two boys be willing to go on a walk with us?" Zero looses at Kaname who smiled brightly and stood up. "Of course. Zero?" Zero rolled his eyes and stood up. The group of four walked out of the coffee shop and went outside. Once they were in a more secluded area they stopped walking and everyone faced each other. "Zero." Zero looked up at his father who looked at him with a stern yet calm expression. "I would like to know what's going on here." Zero kept his usual blank expression. "The man who took me in after everything that happened that night believes in vampires and humans living together peacefully. I attend his school and I have his orders to follow." Zeros mom giggled and shook her head. "I assume that's cross. That's why the school is called Cross academy. That's what they're doing there?" Zero nodded as his father grunted. "Vampires and humans living in piece. I bet Yagari would throw himself at the wolves if he heard you were following such an order." Zero kept his expression as his father said these things. "I know it sounds hard to believe but there are a lot of nobles who are following my example and haven't had any blood since starting." Zeros mom smiled at Kaname as his father just scoffed. "I don't want to cause any issues today. We found our oldest son and if its alright with him I would like to catch up. Is that alright Zero?" Zero shrugged. "Are you okay?" "Im fine." "You don't seem to be you. You used to always smile." Zeros mother looked at Kaname with sad eyes. "He used to be a very happy little boy. And so protective of his little brother." Zero kept his gaze fixated on something in the distance. "We can catch up another time. I have to go back to thud academy." Zero turned around and began to leave. Kaname slightly bowed, said it was nice to meet them and left to catch up with the younger boy. The two were silent the whole walk home until the two boys reached his dorm. After getting rid of Yuki Zero looked at Kaname who remained in the hallway. "I would rather be alone." Kaname nodded getting the hint and left as Zero closed the door. He then gently slammed his head on the door before his usual suicidal thoughts began to enter his mind.