!5!

I don't own the ... remix (??)... It was just for giggles and laughs. Check out Markiplier!! He's the MARK who is friends with JACK in the story. I gotta say he's helped me through a lot.

I glance around as 7th period started, which was history. I was super bad at history, in my opinion. Like I couldn't even remember anything from that class. I began to walk into my class, looking around and glancing over the faces of the people.

My eyes lock with someone's eyes. It was Ohmwrecker. He let out a large sigh, and turned back to the board. I continued to look around, Jack giving me a wide smile as my eyes locked with his. I gave him a small smile back, and made my way through all the desks to him.

"How are ye doin?" He asked, and I smiled at his accent.

"I'm doing fine, Jack. You?" I ask back, looking at him.

"Perfectly fine! I'm just glad tat you asked. I'm nervous about tat fellow over tere tough!" He said, as his Irish accent showed. He pointed in the direction of Ohmwrecker. (Irish people can not pronounce TH very well.) I turn back to Jack and smiled.

"He brought me back to the library, before any of them could beat me up." I say, the smile growing soft.

He stared at me like I was insane. He looked back at Ohmwrecker, and furrowed his brows, probably pondering on why he did that. Me and him shrugged at the same time, and I laughed. He chuckled along, but stopped as another fellow walked in.

"Are we gonna have all te Vanoss crew in here or what?!" He whispered as the person that walked in, I realized, was Marcel. He was slumped over, hands in pockets, his strange adventure time hoodie pulled over his head. He turned to the sound of Jack's voice, saw me, and gave me a wicked evil smile. I got confused, and just ... waved? I didn't want to be rude, so I just waved and smiled a small smile. He stared at me, confusion written all over his face, before he turned back to Ohmwrecker and sat down next to him, before nudging his in the arm with his elbow.

"I honestly don't know, but I sure hope not." I say back to Jack as I turned my head to look at him. "And why did he just..??"

He shook his head, his eyes closed. "I've got no clue." He turned to the board, and I just shrugged.

As I studied the room, boredom obviously getting to me, the teacher walked in.

(I'm sorry for time skipping but man... who wants to listen to class SUBJECTS? Like geesh that's sooooo old school xD. Don't mind me just continue reading.)

"Cya later (Y/N)!" Jack yelled down the hall, as he raced off. I turn to my next class. It was time to go to the class that none of my friends are in. What subject was it again? Oh yeah, it was... Math... sigh...

I turn the corner, searching for the room number since I was obviously lost and confused. I bumped straight into somebody's back and fell to the floor, landing on my butt.

"What the..?!" A voice flipped. The person... boy should I say, turned to stare at me. His frowning lips soon transformed into a smirk, as he stared down at me.

"Well well well, what do we have here?" I hear a voice say. I look over to see Wildcat...

Darn it, what am I gonna do now. Tyler is over here and so is this guy, who I'm certain is Cartoonz. I also don't see any doors, so there's obviously no getting away with this. I can't believe I'm stuck like this, but I need to find a way out.

"I'm so sorry for running into you! I wasn't paying attention! I'm actually REALLY lost..." I mumble an apology.

"Well you're about to be even MORE lost.." I hear Tyler growl.

Oh great.

GUYS LOOK! IT'S A WILD REALLY BAD CHAPTER OF MINE! WOW! No but seriously in all seriousness, this is a horrible chapter. *cough* writer's *cough* block *cough* ...