!29!

"Del, give me [Y/N]. Now." Luna narrowed her eyes at Del.
"And... what if I say no?" Del asked, putting on the cockiest grin I'd ever seen.
  "Then I'll rip off your d**k and shove it down your own throat." She grinned, crossing her arms and mimicking the way he stood and acted, putting on her own cocky grin. Del scoffed in disgust, then turned to me. He quickly cut the rope cutting off the circulation to my ankles, and relief flooded through my veins. He then turned to Luna, a smirk on his lips.
  "And what do I get in return?" He asked.
  "What would you like?" Luna put a finger up against her chin, as she raised an eyebrow.
  "A kiss?" Delirious asked, his mask pulled up just enough to show his lips, which bared a huge smirk that was widening within seconds.
  Luna let out a sigh, and stepped forward. She went to give Del a kiss, but at the last second, pulled back and kicked him right where the place doesn't shine. She let out a snicker.
  "No." she answered, before grabbing my arm and dragging me away from that place, which I guessed was his house. Once we were out of sight of that place, she turned to me with a grin. I let out a snicker.
  "I saw that coming, but not even Del saw it coming." I laugh, Luna joining in.
  "Okay, back to what we were going to do...", she dragged me to her car. She quickly turned the car on and we set off, headed towards the mall.
  I zoned out the entire time we drove there, only to be snapped back to reality when the car came to a stop and the engine went silent. Luna gave me a large smile.
  "We're here." She quickly climbs out of the car and locks it, leading me towards the malls doors. "Luckily, if we are fast enough, Hot Topic will still have a lot of stuff there. I wanna see if they have any Dead By Daylight shirts." She picked up her pace, which caused me to let out a laugh.
  "Gaming geek." I pushed her shoulder. She cast a challenging glance towards me.
  "Man magnet."
  "Hardcore emo."
  "I am not a hardcore emo!"
  "You act like it."
  "Suuureeeeeeee, Punk nerd."
  I let out a scoff, at the name she called me.
  "At least I'm smart!"
  "And I'm not?" She raised an eyebrow. "Oh wait, no thats true. I'm not smart."
  "Let's just go." I rolled my eyes playfully. I grab her hand and began to practically drag her.

⚜️

  "You seriously bought all of that?" I asked as I eyed the clothes she bought. All the clothes she had gotten consisted of dull colors.... and video games.
  "Is there something wrong with it?" She asked chuckling.
  "No...", I answered. She raised an eyebrow at that answer.
  We began to drive home. I was pretty sure she was gonna spend some time at my place so we could get rid of a few more boring hours.
  We pull into my drive way, and I quickly jump out, Luna not too far behind. She followed me inside.
  I plopped down on to the couch, thinking of what to do. Luna stood, looking around, probably bored as well.
  I then raised my gaze to hers, which she met in return.
  "Fashion show?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.
  "'Fashion Show?'" She asked, stifling laughter. "Who even does that anymore?"
  "Uhhh I do! Now come on!!" I drag her up to my room, and quickly shove her through the door. "You pick out an outfit or whatever that you think is stylish. Come out when your done."
  "How am I supposed to do that, your room is like a yard sale?! There's clothes every where! HOW MUCH CLOTHES DO YOU HAVE?!" I heard a thump from inside my room.
  "JUST GET AN OUTFIT!"
  "OKAY FINEEEE."
  I let out a contempt sigh, and plop back down on the couch. Not long after Luna came strutting out, in black skinny jeans and a shirt that says: "I don't want to adult today."
  She wore black and white converse, obviously her own shoes, and she strikes a random pose, making me laugh.
  She walks over to a mirror and stares in awe at her reflection.
  "DA**, I'M HOT!" She exclaimed, making me clutch my stomach from laughing so hard. She joined in with the laughing, before shaking her head and giving me a devilish grin.
  "YOUR TURN TO GET AN OUTFIT!" She exclaimed once more, dragging me to my door and quickly pushing me inside. She shut the door behind me.
  I wasn't entirely sure on what to pick out, so I just pulled out some grey leggings, [F/S] (favorite shirt), and black and grey converse.
  I 'strut' out of the room like Luna did, and she turned her head to stare at me.
  "Da**! I bet you get all the guys!" She winked at me, making me roll my eyes and laugh. She laughed harder then me, and wiped fake tears from her eyes. I strike a random pose, making her stare. She burst out laughing, clutching her stomach and kicking her feet out as she fell over onto her side. "[Y/N], that looked so ... stupid!"
  "So did you! You tried to strut out here, it made it look like you were clenching your butt cheeks." At what I said, Luna began to laugh harder, to the point where she was violently shaking from the effort. Soon enough, she was in a huge coughing fit, holding her hand over her mouth.
  I pat her back as she sat up straight, and she cleared her throat.
  "I'm okay." She let out a sigh.
  "Are you sure about that?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. She nodded.
  "I'm excited for this upcoming school year, honestly. Even though school is boring." She gave me a wide smile, which I smiled back.
---------------------------------------------