!23!

My eyes shot open. I began to sit up, my eyes fighting to stay open.
  We were still on the roof. I look over to Delirious, to see he's facing me and his arms are around my waist.
  I smile softly to myself.
  Though, even if he hides himself behind a mask, I felt I already knew what his face looked like.
  He began to stir when I turned myself to face him.
  He looked up at me in confusion, before he realized who I was.
  "[Y/N]?"
  "Yes?"
  He reached forward and pushed a loose strand of hair behind my ear.
  I let out a small chuckle and a large smile revealed itself on my lips.
  "Do you think... you'd let me see your face?" I asked.
  "...", He sat in silence for a few moments. "Not yet."
  "Awww... but Delirious!" I stuck out my bottom lip at him. He groaned and turned to lay on his back.
  "Stop it's not going to work." I climbed on top of his stomach, and continue to pout.
  "Wha-what is happening?" He asked, and I could tell he was blushing like crazy under his mask. I gave him a smirk.
  "Pleaaaasee?" I begged.
  "No. I'm not showing my face yet."
  "You're no fun."
  "Take that back!"
  "Never!"
  He flipped us over, so that he was on top of me. He straddled me easily.
  "Take. That. Back." He instructed.
  "No." I smirked.
  "That's it. You made this happen." He blamed me, and I immediately regretted saying no.
  He began to tickle me. I squirmed underneath him, trying my best not to laugh.
"Delirious! DELIRIOUS STOP!" I screeched as I slapped him across the face. I immediately pulled back my hand and covered my mouth with it. "Are you okay?" I asked, trying not to laugh.
"I deserved that, honestly." He chuckled.
"Uh huh." I grinned.
He leaned forward, still on top of me, and rest his forehead on mine. I smiled, before pushing him off of me.
"I have to get home, Delirious. Before my mom wakes up and flips out." I explain, and he quickly nodded.
He pulled up his mask, revealing his pale lips, and quickly pecked me on the cheek. He pulled his mask back down. I smiled at him.
His roof wasn't very high up, luckily. I easily slid off the roof, and landed on my feet.
I waved goodbye at him, and blew him a kiss. He waved goodbye back.
His house wasn't too far away, luckily. It was really only a couple blocks.
But the bad thing about that, was that I have to pass both Evan and Bryce's houses. And I knew one of them would probably come say hello.
Now I'm not that girl that screams that they have a boyfriend when a boy touches them, but they needed to learn one way or another. Maybe I had to tell them without sounding harsh, or just happily tell them that Delirious was my boyfriend.
I'm sure Bryce would be happy for me. But Evan, on the other hand, would get ticked. He may even cry. You'd never see him cry but he probably does.
I quickly walk pass Bryce's house, luckily he must've been out doing something or in his room for all I know.
But the bad things was, when I went pass Evan's house, he was on his porch.
"Hey, [Y/N]!" He grinned. I gave him a small smile.
"Hey."
Luckily, the conversation ended then and there, as if it ended before it even began.
I pull out the key my mom gave me, and quickly unlocked the front door.
I ran, literally, to my room. I quickly changed into whatever I felt like, and belly flopped onto my bed.
Did I mention I have a laptop?
I pulled out my [F/C] laptop, and started it up. I began to play [F/G], messing around a bit and trolling others.
Even if I didn't game much, [F/G] was h**la fun. Even without the other guys.
A small notification popped up from steam in the bottom left corner. It stated that Evan and his friends had just logged on.
He quickly invited me to a Garry's mod sandbox game. I sigh, and accept it, seeing that Delirious was also on.
Everyone immediately said small hello's when I joined the game.
I blew up a bunch of things, and in turned killed a raging Wildcat. He screeched in frustration.
Evan's character approached mine.
"Hey hot stuff." He said through his mic.
"Hey, back off." Delirious jumped in almost immediately, as he spawned a barrel and threw it at Evan, killing him. "She's mine."
"What are you two a thing or something?" Tyler snorted.
"Yeah, we actually are." Delirious answered in turn, his character approaching mine.
"OHHHh!" David screeched, as his character died. "I NEED A SHIP NAME!! OH I KNOW! [Y/N]lirious!"
I mentally and physically face palmed.
"Nice ship name." Marcel chuckled, Moo joining in.
  I could tell a few of them were upset, but I'm pretty sure David loved it.
  Even if a few were hurt, these are my decisions.
  Delirious made me happy, and has given me happy moments.
But all happy things come to an end, one way or another.
-------------------------------------------