!21!

⚜️Next Day⚜️

I lay in bed quietly. I ponder on existence, on why we're alive.
  I then began to think of why the crew likes me all the sudden.
  I sat up in frustration. I grab my phone and walk downstairs, checking all of my social media.
  It's like 12 pm. So, I decide to make [F/F]. Honestly that food is delicious. (RAMEN NOODLES)
  As I prepare the food, I hear a quick knock at my door. I glance in the direction of the food, and began walking toward the door.
  I quickly unlock it and open it just enough to see who it was.
  None other than Delirious stood at the door, tapping away at his phone. The door creaked more as I opened the door fully, making him glance up.
He gave me a wide grin. I stepped to to side and let him in.
"Hey [Y/N]. How are you?" He asked.
"Good... You?"
  "I'm doing fine actually." He answered, grinning.
  He gave me a tight hug. I wrapped my arms around him as a hug back, and he clung onto me for a bit longer.
  "I'm bored and wanted to do something." He grinned mischievously. "Let's play 21 questions."
  My eyes grow wide and I immediately shake my head.
  "So... how about minus the alcohol?" He asked. I shrugged.
  "Sure?" I answered.
  He walked over to the couch, and plopped down on to it. I sat next to him, and he turned his body to face me and I did the same. He grinned.
  "So I've never actually played this...", I muttered. He stared at me in disbelief.
  "It's rather easy... I ask you a question and you either skip or answer. Then you get to ask me a question and I skip or answer, so on. We stop at 21 questions." He explained. "You start." He grinned, and laid back on a pillow.
  "Alright... How did you meet Vanoss?" I ask.
  "Skip." He answered, waving his hand around.
  "What? Already?" I raise an eyebrow.
  "My question for you: what's your last name?" He asked, completely ignoring me.
  "Easy. [L/N]." I grin.
  "Future questions I'll ask won't be easy." He smirked.
"Uh huh... continuing on... second question. What's your real name?" I ask.
"Johnathan." He answered. Wow, I thought he wouldn't answer.
"My question: why don't you drink?" He asked.
"Because we're not legally old enough to drink. So I rather wait 'till I'm 21, obviously." I answer. He let out a sigh.
"Third question: Why do you wear a mask?" I ask.
"Skip." He answered without hesitation.
"What happened to your dad?" He asked.
"SKIP!" I shouted.
"Alright, geez."
"Fourth question: How did you meet everyone else in your little 'crew'?" I ask.
"Vanoss introduced me to them." He answered.
"My question: do you like any of the other crew?" He asked.
"I... Skip." I answered. He raised an eyebrow.
"Fifth question." I began, then began to think of a question, I smirked as I thought of one. "Who would you be gay for?"
"Ohhhh good one." He chuckled. "Vanoss, Bryce, or Cartoonz." He answered. I smirked.
"Pretty sure Ohm has already claimed Bryce, so..", he chuckled crazily, and nodded his head in agreement.
"Who was your first kiss?" He asked.
(So I know that all of you have different answers. But I'm gonna answers with the first who kissed you in the CREW. Tyler.)
"Tyler." I answered. He huffed.
"Sixth question: what do you act like when your drunk?"
"Skip. You don't want to know." (People are going to take that in a bad way.. -prepares mind for dirty comments (don't worry.. my mind is long gone)) Delirious chuckled.
"Who would you choose, Evan or me?"
"...You." I answered as the scene of Evan kissing the girl replayed in my head.
He gave me a large smirk.
"Seventh question: what's your birthday?"
"Skip."
"Seriously?"
"Yep."
"UGH, whatever Delirious. You're stubborn."
"Have you ever had a boyfriend?"
(Again. Different answers.)
"No."
"What?! Seriously?!" He sat up in shock at my answer. I nodded.
"Eighth question... Would you ever show me your face?"
"Yes. When I'm ready. Would you kiss me if I asked you to?" He asked, a smirk forming on his face. I roll my eyes at him.
"Maybe, maybe not. You'd have to find out." I cross my legs and sit back, as he gave me puppy eyes.
"Question nine. Have you been bullied before?"
"...Skip." He tensed up as soon as I asked him that. I raised an eyebrow, but say nothing. He looked up at me with a smirk. "Would you kiss me, right here and now?"
"Yes." I roll my eyes. His smirk grows bigger.
"Then do it." He insisted, and I roll my eyes again. I lean forward and quickly peck him on the lips. He gave me a large grin that turned into a smirk.
"Tenth question... Have you had any girlfriends?" I wiggled my eyebrows at him. He shifted in his seat uncomfortably.
"No." He answered. "Do you play any other games other than GTA V?"
"Yes. [F/G]." [Favorite Game] I answered.
"Cool."
"Eleventh question..."

⚜️

"Nineteenth question. Is anyone in the crew gay?"
"Maybe Ohm, other than that not to my knowledge." He chuckled.
"Have you had any friends other than... us?"
"Yes. [B/F], which we argued and she told me to stop talking to her." [Best Friend]. I answered.
"Twentieth question. Have you had friends other than the crew?" I ask.
". . .No." he answered. I nodded. He began to get a little nervous once we had gotten at ten questions. I didn't ask him why, I just guessed it was because I asked personal jokes.
"My question." He practically choked out. "Wou-Would you..."
"Spit it out, Delirious." I grin.
"Would..." he went silent.
"Delirious, come on."
"Okay." He took a deep breath. "You wouldn't cheat on anyone, would you?"
I shake my head no, and he nods.
"Question twenty one." I grin. "Has any girls tried to hit on you before?"
  "Yes." He answered rather quickly.
  "My question." He grinned. "I know we just like showed emotion to each other too days ago but um...", he scratched the back of his neck. "Would you be my girlfriend?"
  "I...",
-------------------------------------------
Me: I'm evil.
Delirious: h**l yeah you are
Me: Look who's talking.
Delirious: boy, is that a challenge?
Me: It might be.
Delirious: don't make me tickle you
Me: I swear if you tickle me I'll end you
Delirious: uh huh...
Me: IF YOU TICKLE ME I'LL MAKE [Y/N] SO NO!!!
Delirious: wha- dude not cool -stops dead in tracks-
Me: heheh...