!6!

OMG I have not uploaded in a while! I know  I don't have like certain times that I upload and stuff but I try to upload as much as I can. Anyway... OH HEY LOOK! OVER THERE! ITS A NEW CHAPTER!!!

I couldn't believe what was happening. One minute Tyler was smirking at me, hovering over me with his tall figure. The next he had me over his shoulder, running down the long school hall.
"Put me down!" I screech, kicking at him. He just chuckled, and used his to free hand to keep my legs still. I let out a grunt in effort, and started punching his back.
"Shut up! And stop punching me unless you want me to beat you up!" He threatened. I stop immediately, and let out a defeated sigh. Cartoonz was walking behind us, and he just smirked at my limp body.
"Somebody scared?" He made fun of me. I glare at him and roll my eyes, turning to look anywhere but him. I didn't want to deal with him at the moment.
In the corner of my eye I swear I saw his smirk wither away. I hid a small laugh, as he shouted at me.
"Hey! Look at me when I'm talking to you!!" He growled. I stared in the opposite direction, refusing to look at him.
"Hey! I said something to you!" He full out yelled, as he quickened his pace to meet Tyler's back. He used his hand to cup my cheek and roughly push it to look at him. I began to pull away, but he just growled. I froze on spot, my eyes widening. His smirk slowly formed on his face again, as he pulled his hand away, and shoved it back in his pocket.
I took in a deep breath, just waiting for what was in store.
It didn't take Tyler very long to pull me off his shoulder, and set me down.
He glared right into my eyes, before stepping to the side to reveal a smirking Vanoss. I roll my eyes.
"What now?" I asked in annoyance, as I crossed my arms. Vanoss chuckled. He walked right up to me, and grinned.
He punched me right in the stomach, my eyes widening. I grabbed where he hit, and stayed standing up. I take a deep breathe, and stand up tall.
"Trying to look confident, eh?" He grinned evilly, and punch me even harder in the stomach. I slid against the lockers, landing on the ground. He smirked down at me, and crouched next to my body.
"Answer me this: do whatever we say from now on and we won't beat you to a pulp." He grinned. I glare at him.
"Never! What do you think would make me ever agree?!" I yell at him. His grin grew wider.
"Ah, but I thought you wouldn't want Jack and Mark in this..." He said as he stood.
"Wait! Don't! Keeps them out of this! I'll do whatever you say." I say, alarm overwhelming me.