Why not amirite?

"Pancakes, I love em. Who doesn't? I could go on for hours. The fluffiness, the nice texture. Honestly, I love the texture. Soft, like, a pancake. Well, duh, i suppose. Anyway, pancakes have the perfect texture. It's soft, but not furry. Not hairy, but nice and soft and fluffy. Somehow, it's fluffy, without any fluff. Squishy, but not slimey. It's perfect. Beautiful. Oh, the look! They are so amazing! They're the perfect golden-brown. The nice brown patterns on the golden dough. Ah! Perfect! I love pancakes so much. The goldeness is like newly pulled yeast. The perfect golden. The way the brown covers most of  the golden. but leaves little dots of gold. Oh my. And the smell! It is truly the only good reason to get out of bed. As it floats under your nose on a Saturday morning. As if you've been mind-controlled, you'll make your way downstairs. It's that good. They make your morning start with a bang, not a whimper. Also, they're so filling! You don't even need anything more! But I mean, you can have something else if you want. And the different types. Well. There's so many, but BANANA CHOCOLATE CHIP OMIGOODNESS. it's so perfect! The way the chocolate chips melt into the batter, the banana balancing everything perfectly. The batter matches with both of them. It's literally a gourmet masterpiece. Perfect. And hey! For y'all who can't eat gluten, there's an option for you! Everyone should be able to eat pancakes. Everyone. Also, they can easily be made with sprouted spelt flour for a wheat-free option. Let's be honest, there's probably a lactose free option too. I hope so. And buckwheat. Oh! Buckwheat! Mm! So good! And Pancakes make everyone happy from the four-year old to the elderly like COME ON! And the taste! The slightly crisp outsides and the mushy, fluffy insides are a study in contrasting textures. AND SO GOOD AGH MMMMMM"

"Whatever Patten. Waffles are better." 

"Are not Logan" 

"Are too"

Yes i just wrote a whole paragraph on pancakes from Patten's perspective DONT QUESTION MY MOTIVES. ya know, personally, i'm a french toast person but, everyone is titled to their opinions.