Café (ReaderxAnxiety)

a/n: k so i've never done something like this, so ahhhhh

y/n means your name. also y/o means your order it's fluffy and it's short. Really short. not even 350 words.

Also I wrote this before anxietys name was revealed so rip

Anxiety didn't like his job. Working at a coffee shop wasn't exactly exciting. He was running around, taking orders and making lattes. He took the next order when he heard that familiar bell. The bell of someone entering. He looked over and saw a beautiful/handsome stranger. He stared at this stranger, entranced.

"Um.. Hello?" The customer at the front of the line said, snapping Anxiety out of his trance.

"uh, sorry." Anxiety turned his head back to the screen. He continued typing in the order, but he couldn't take his eyes off of this stranger.

He basically breezed through the next orders, waiting to get to this stranger. Finally this stranger walked up to Anxiety.

"uh. hi.... wh-what can i get for you?" Anxiety asked y/n. Y/n blushed at the sight of Anxiety. Anxiety's bangs covered his own blushing.

"A... Cappuccino with extra milk. Please. Thank you." Y/n said nervously.   This... What did his name tag say? Anxiety? Whatever. This Anxiety dude sure was cute.

"Sure. That will be 3$ please" Y/N handed Anxiety the money and he put it in the cash register.

Anxiety walked to the back to make it but couldn't help catching glances at y/n. Anxiety didn't want this to be the first and last time he saw this stranger.

Y/n shuffled nervously. Anxiety kept looking back at y/n and y/n couldn't help but smile at him.

Anxiety was filling the cup up when he had an idea. He took a sharpie and as the cup was being filled he scribbled a number on it. He finished making us drink and gave it to y/n.

Y/n thanked Anxiety and walked out the door. Y/n looked down at the cup to find something scribbled on it.

It was a phone number followed by some words.

"Call me?"