Chapter 3: Passion

The drive to and from the police station was quite. They had reported the crime, told the police where the man had been. After being stuck in the station for most the day all they acheived WAS the report. Much to seths dismay the man had disappeared. Bastard had a thick skull. The pipe had bent on impact.

They arrived at her house, he got out, his breath visible in the cold night air. He opened her door and got her crutches he helped her to her door and they stared at each other. He removed his hat and ran his hand through his hair before placing it back atop his crown.

"well, guess this is goodbye then. Um. Would it be to much to ask to see you again."

His voice wavered ever so slightly. He wondered if she had heard the worry in his tone. He shifted, nervous and suddenly uncomfortable.  She reached into her bag and pulled out her phone. she typed slowly, as though reconsidering whatever it was she had to say. She handed him the phone, tilted her head and smiled. His heart skipped a beat. He took the phone afraid of the words it may show him.

(nothing would make me happier. Would you like to come in?)

For the first time since his first girlfriend he got butterflys.

He nodded as he handed her back her phone. She unlocked the door and led him inside.

She used the voice manager on her computer to talk to him. Using the preview option as a surrogate voice. They chatted the night away. He confirmed his suspicion that she was single. She was a free lance manga artist much to his liking. Her and the few companys she worked for traded her work through a series of scanners and fax machines, emails, and other such electronic processes. Much to his liking.  Seth had a strange obession with japanese anime and manga. They talked of their childhoods, their careers and life styles. Their hobbys and likes. They soon found they had quite abit in common and shared many of the same views on life. Finally around three a.m. seth decided he should leave. Claire protested, worried he might have an accident so late at night. But put up no resistance as they walked to the door. They stared at each other, eyes locked, searching one another. Seth leaned in for a kiss, expecting it to be too soon. Instead her lips met his.

Their lips brushed shyly at first. With fleeting, soft gentle kisses. He fared his luck and kissed deeper, finding to his surprise she kissed ever more deeper. He brushed his tounge lightly against The barrier of their lips, she parted, and he slipped his way inside her mouth. Her tounge meeting his, twirling in a graceful dance as he pulled her close to him, wrapping his arms around her. Embracing her.

She tasted sweet, his mind melting as their kisses became passionate.

She started to lose her mind, as she kissed a man she had known only a few short hours as passionantly as though they had been in love for years. She reached up letting her crutches fall with a light bang and wrapped her arms around his neck, he leaned down and lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist, she had never acted like this, never even kissed a man before. It was so strange yet so compelling because it felt so right. She broke the kiss and mouthed the words "dont go"

"i wont. I wont ever leave."

They laughed slightly as they put their foreheads together, staring into each others eyes. she motioned for a door down the hallway. He carried  her there, managing to open the door without putting her down. They entered her bedroom and he layed her down across the bed. She layed there, her heart racing. Her thoughts a jumbeled mess.

He layed her down, she was so small. So fragile. He was nervous. Of the four partners he'd had he'd only ever had sex with one of them. He performed excellent but for some reason seeing this beautiful creature layed out in front of him made him more nervous than anything really ever had. She leaned on her elbows, as she undid the buttons on her cotton blouse, she let it fall open, as she undid the snap on the front of her bra. As it fell open she blushed, looking at the wall as the gentle slopes of her breasts rose and fell with her deep breaths. He leaned down, taking her chin in his hand and making her look at him. She stared into his eyes in the dark of the night. He spoke gently, meaningfully. "ive just met you, and i have no clue what the hell im doing. The only thing i know, and cant explain." he paused. "is that i love you. I love you." he didnt know why he said that but he spoke from his heart.

Her eyes blurred with tears and she pulled him in for a kiss. Twirling her tounge with his. He broke their kiss, she mouthed.

"i love you"

He smiled as he trailed kisses down her neck, she tilted her head up, his kisses sendind miniscule shocks through her body. He reached her breasts, kissing his way around them, he took her nipple in his mouth, her stomach tingled with the sensations he was sending through her. He twirled his tounge around her nipple, causing her breathing to deepen.

He massaged her other breast with his rough, callaused hand. He  left her breasts, much to her dislike. He kissed his way down her stomach, massaging her stomach as he got lower. He Slipped off her torn skirt, rubbing her shapely legs as he did so. He pulled her panties off, revealing her bare mound. He could smell her scent and it drove him wild. She shivered as he parted her legs.

Her scent was intoxicating, he flicked his tounge across her opening and he felt her shiver. The tiny bud already hardened and out from its hooded enclosure. He swept his tongue across it, he felt her sigh heavily, as her back arched. He took the hard little nub in his mouth, teasing it with his tounge, driving wonderful sensations through her petite body. He left her nub and licked her slit, taking in her taste. Much like her mouth she tasted sweet. as he ran his tongue through and around her opening. He felt her suddenly convulse as she had her first orgasm, he lapped at the small trickle of juice that came from her. He stood, removing his shirt, she layed there breathless, as he undid his pants and let them fall. His hat fell to the floor, his long hair partially in his face now

"is it ok?"

She looked at him through dazed eyes. Eyes filled with pleasure and fear. nodding slowly she reached up, her arms out stretched as he layed across her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply, melting into him. He knew from their earlier discussion that she was still a virgin, and probably still had her hymen. he alligned his manhood with her opening, pushing in slowly. She gasped as she felt him prod her wall, she looked up into his eyes, as they locked their gaze he pushed in, tearing her. She tensed and he saw her start to cry.  He stopped when he bottomed out. They lay there motionless. Waiting for the pain to subside. He  wiped her tear away and kissed her cheek. She smiled, and nodded. He slid out slowly, she was tight, really tight.

The second he had penatrated her shefelt the pain course through her. She felt overly full, and could feel his warmth inside of her. She could also feel the warmth of her blood running down her rear. He wiped her tear and kissed her cheek, she could see the worry, the pleasure, the want in his eye. She wanted him. It felt right. She nodded and after a few seconds he slid out slowly, pushing back in gently. She winced with every stroke and then the pain started to dull and fade away, with its disappearance came a subtle fire. It grew inside her as he increased his pace, she could feel him inside her, his throbbing manhood. the fire growing in her, her breathing short and quick, her back arched and she involuntarily moved her hips to meet his thrusts. She felt something explode, as the most intense feeling of pleasure she had ever felt came across her, she convulsed, the walls of her canal milking his manhood by nature, as she reached hers he came

Into his, he buried himself within her, as he filled her with his seed, she gasped each time she felt his hot seed leave him and enter her.

They layed there, breathless from their simultainiously acheived orgasms. Still inside her, he held her, she felt safe in his arms. And together still joined as one they drifted off into a deep sleep.