Chapter 4: Dance of Love

As seth pulled up to the house, he noticed jenny waiting by the porch.

Jenny was your average Woman, not tall but not short, average build, and didn't stick out like some others of her age group did. She wasn't ugly by any means, she was just simple.

As Claire began to exit the car, Jenny made her way down the cracked cement, she stopped, hugged her friend and rounded the car to Seth. She stopped in front of him, looking him up and down. Sizing him.

"uhm, hello?" he extended his hand.

She took it timidly and shook it.

"thank you, for what you did. I was half scared to death you were gonna kill him but," she paused before looking him dead in the eye.

"that bastard sack of sorry shit deserved everything you did."

She leaned on her toes and gave him a hug.

"well I suppose you two'll want your privacy so I'll take my leave." she waved to Claire before turning and walking to her car.

Seth helped Claire inside, making sure she was ok to walk, her meds made her woozy but she refused to let him carry her.

Claire made her way to the bedroom and layed down, crawling in between the large comforters and sheets. Seth was bringing in her bags and she had the moment to herself, she switched on the tv but her mind was wandering, to many thoughts for her to pay attention to the balding tv newscaster. Maybe Seth really was different? Perhaps he really did want to spend his life with her. She blushed when the thought of kids crossed her mind. Would he even want kids? Maybe she was just getting caught up in a spur of the moment thing, she didn't expect him to stay for to long but she was grateful for his company.

Maybe it was the meds, or maybe the thought of kids had made her tingle grow but she could feel the spark start to come to life within her loins, she was slightly out of it and it helped add to the experience.

She let her hand roam her body, the soft silk sheets felt nice against her skin.

Her hand glided over her chest, massaging her breast through the thin fabric of her t-shirt. She sat up, removed her shirt and unfastened her bra. She wished Seth would hurry with the bags.

As she slipped her leggings and panties of she began to gently rub her bare mound, she was already slippery with her juice and it made the sensation much better. She prodded her nub, coaxing it from its little hood. She teased it with her fingers, sending electricity through her frail body. As she continued to rub she played with her nipples, the puffy pink nubs stood at attention.a

As she continued she slipped a finger in her, this was the first time she had felt the warmth of the canal between her legs. She slipped in another finger, enjoying the sensation of the two fingers sliding in and out, going faster with each stroke. It didn't take long for the fire within her to explode into an intense orgasm. Her body convulsed and she could feel her muscles contract around her fingers, her body unknowingly attempting to milk her tiny white fingers.

She laid there spent.

Seth entered the room just as Claire finished pleasuring herself.

She turned and saw him, she smiled, her eyes glinting as she pushed the covers back, revealing her silken skin.

He made his way to the bed and undressed, Laying beside her. They locked lips, twirling their tongues, beginning their slow emergence into one.

As far as sexual activities went claire was a complete and utter sex tard. what little she did know had been explained to her by Jenny.

She broke their kiss, swiveled and swung her leg over Seth's head, her bare succulent mound now almost lip to lip with him. She wrapped her tiny hands around his shaft and began stroking, his rod like hot iron between them. At this Seth buried his nose in, taking in her scent and she felt his manhood twitch as he did so. He began licking her, kissing her opening and re kindling the fire in her gut.

She licked the tip, swirling her tongue around the rim. She took him in her mouth, sucking gently while using the her tongue to stroke every inch she could.

She took as much as she could and swallowed, letting the contractions of her throat to massage the tip, Seth seemed to like this, he paused his assault on her bus for a split second before continuing.

They continued for a short while like this before Claire swung her hips away from him, dismounting his chest. Jenny had told her of "doggy-style" and how to do it. She figured it was worth a try. She raised her firm rear in the air as she rested on her elbows, waiting for him to mount her.

As Claire stuck her ass in the air Seth sat up, he was slightly disappointed he couldn't continue tasting her, but all to excited for the new position, doggy had been one of his favorites with his old ex and he had been dying to try it with Claire. He positioned himself behind her, running the head along her slit, he felt her shudder. He pushed in, She was tight, but it felt like a perfect fit. He began with long slow strokes, his hands on her hips.

He began to speed up, her cheeks wiggling ever so slightly with every thrust in, she collapsed, laying with her ass in the air and her Cheat and neck supporting her she reached back and he took her hand, locking his fingers with hers as he continued. He took a dare and have her a firm but gentle slap on the ass. She jumped slightly but wiggled her butt at him in response. So he slapped it again.

He placed his thumb on her little pucker and massaged it as he continued thrusting, she seemed to like it as she began to meet his thrusts harder, using her hand to push back in timing.

He could feel himself growing close, and just as he couldn't bare it any longer Claire began to convulse, her tunnel clamped down on him and began to ripple. The over stimulation of his thrusts and her contractions pulled him over the edge, he pushed in as far as he could and let his orgasm take over, his seed spilling from him to her. Claire lay beneath him, just as breathless as he was.

It was still early in the day as the finished. They showered together, again taking the intimate encounter as an opportunity to explore each others bodies. Once toweled off and dry they returned to the bedroom. The sudden noise of Seth's phone caused them both to jump a bit.

The phones display read, Johnny lee."hey man what's up?."

"hey man, we have a gig tomarrow at the roxy, can you pull roadie man?"

Johnny was a great guy and an even better musician but his sense of timing killed seth. No matter how much you told him to give you warning he was always a last second kind of guy. Seth couldn't help but wonder if he got some kind of rush from it.

"yea, I can work. What time?"

"show starts at seven forty five, their giving us an hour load time so yea man if you can help that's be great."

"sure thing Johnny, ill call you later."

The phone clicked and Seth returned it to the stand where he had put it.

Claire was writing something, her pencil danced slowly.

(why would you want me...?)