1.Meeting Vikram

POV Dia

I had come to my brother's town to attend a friend's wedding. It had been a while since I met him so I thought I'd swing by his place on my way to the wedding. He lives with his two old mates in a big apartment near his work place. One of his roommates was Karthik. He has been my brother's friend since years. Karthik is practically family to my brother Vikram. They were roommates in college, went to high school together and now share an apartment. As my brother once said, he wanted to enjoy a luxury place but realised he had no full use for it. So he and his like minded friends shared the expenses and the luxury.

Having lost our parents at a very young age, me and my brother have always held the closest relationship. We were all we had for a family. I held him in great esteem and he was always incredibly protective of me. I couldn't stand the thought of ever disappointing my brother. He sacrificed his own dreams to get me where I am. I had done everything right, my school, my University, my job, career, without disappointing him. And he never made me do anything that I didn't have my heart on. He let me fullfil my dreams while he held back his own.

I didn't wanna stay at his bachelor pad and disturb his roommates either so I'd booked a hotel as long as I was in town. Actually, I didn't care so much about disturbing them than living with 3 guys and their dirty, messy house.

I arrived at Vikram's place.