The Tomlinsons Dreams

Sequel to Caitlin's Dreams

Caitlin's pov

"Caitlin would you like to meet your baby sister"dad said
passing me the baby.Yesterday morning we left about 1am to go home and get some rest.Awww she's adorable.Her little eyes are a bright blue colour the same as my dads but she has my mums dimples on her face.
"What have you called her"i said
"Amanda"mum said
As school ends soon my teachers have said I can finish my courses online so that saves me a bit of time so Diana is shipping all of my belongings to my mums house so I don't have to go back.Todays the day me and Louis are moving into our new house,its already decorated except one room which is gonna be the babies room.I rocked Amanda side to side as she started to cry.
"One day you'll be a great mum"dad said
"Well actully"i said trailing off
"You're pregnant"mum said
"Yes I am"i said
"Are congratulations"dad said
"Arrr I'm gonna be a grandma"mum said
"Amanda's going to be an aunty"dad said
A knock on the door broke our concentration.A doctor walked in along with Louis.
"Mrs Jackson you and Amanda are allowed to leave today after you have signed out"the doctor said
"Arrr that's good"she said to the doctor who was leaving
"Babe are you ready to go"louis said
"Where are you going"mum said
"New house"i said
"After you have settled in would you like to come around for dinner"dad said
"Sure is seven okay"louis said
"That's fine"dad said
Our new house is in Central London near enough to my mums and near enough to the train station for Louis'a family and it's perfect for me and Louis's work.All of our stuff for the new house is laid unpacked in our living room.Louis typed the code in for the gate and we carried on driving until we reached the house.Louis unlocked the door and we walked in.We split the boxes into rooms and started to unpack.Louis was in charge of unpacking the living room while I was unpacking the kitchen.I put all the pots,pans,mugs,plates,glasses and bowls into their separate draws.I emptied the cutlery into the draw and I was finally done.I checked on Louis to see him hanging family pictures up.He looked up and pulled me into a deep kiss.We then started to unpack our boxes in the bedroom and the bathroom.Once we had finished we decided to do a food shop.Louis pulled his hood up and so did I as flashes of cameras filled out sight.Fans were chanting our names as security made a gap for our car to get through.We reached the shopping centre which eventually had to be closed for security as fans piled up against the door.We finished our shop and we began to pay for our food.
"Next time we are ordering online"he said
"Yep"i said
"Caitlin your gonna have to go and bring our car around back to put the shopping in"he said
"Okay"i said
"Paul's here to protect you" Louis said
Paul took my arm and took me outside.Fans were chanting our ship name and paparazzi were snapping pictures of me.One of the fans pulled me backwards with me hair that much it made me bleed.I looked at my hand which was covered in blood and I began to shake and cry.Paul took the wheel and we began to drive to the back of the store.Louis's face turned straight into worry as soon as he saw me.
"What's wrong Caitlin,whats happened,is the baby alright"louis said
"Baby"paul said confusion on his face
"Paul meet my fiancée and our future baby"louis said
touching my stomach
"Congratulations you two"paul said
"Baby you stay in the car I don't want you to hurt yourself"louis said
I nodded as Paul and Louis started to fill the car with groceries.Louis passed me a can of cola and I began to calm down.

Authors note

Comment,vote,follow me.

Read my other books.

Thankyou so much for reading it means so much to me<3

Read loobyloo97's "The Jacksons and Me'