Chapter 7

It's been a month and I'm now 6 months pregnant.You can totally see my bump which I hate because it's making me look like a whale.So many fans have been tweeting us with nice comments but most of them being hate.Louis is still protective over me like he was when he first found out I was pregnant.We met the boys and their girlfriends yesterday you don't know how happy and supportive they all are about the pregnancy.Apparently I was glowing is that a good thing?

I pull on a pair of maternity leggings that I bought earlier and a dress on and make my way to my wordrobe.I pull on my black boots and do my hair and makeup.I have already done my morning routine so I'm nearly ready.Did I mention that me and Louis are the godparents of Amanda my gorgeous sister.Ella and James's baby Darla is having her christening today.I grab my phone and bag and go downstairs.I sit down next to Louis and devour my Starbucks coffee and my poptart ,I spit my drink out which causes Louis to jump up with worry on his face.

"What's wrong baby"he says

"They're kicking"i say grabbing Louis's hand and pulling it to my bump

"Babe that's amazing"he says

"Hello peanuts it's you're daddy and you're mummy here we love you so much"he says

"I love you so much Louis"i say kissing him

"Can't wait for you to become mrs Tomlinson"he says kissing me

"We better get going Hun"i say getting up

Authors note

Comment,vote,follow,Fangirl and read my other books.

Thankyou for reading.

Read loobyloo97's book 'The Jacksons and me'

Song of the chapter- beautiful Mariah Carey