chapter 24

We get off the plane and go through the security before collecting our luggage.Our car to our house is coming in about five minutes so we are having a sit down.I change the kids nappies in the bathroom and when I'm finished that Scarlett is fast asleep but Jackson is completely and utterly awake such a rowdy little boy.I place both of them into their seperate travel cots and we jump into our car(not litrally).It's twelve o'clock in the day in Bora Bora so it's ten o'clock at night in the UK.When we finally arrive at our house an hour later we unpack our clothes and get changed and showered.I dress Scarlett and Jackson in matching baby grows.I then curl my hair and I do my smokey makeup.I put the babies in their travel cots ready to drive to the resturant for our dinner and maybe the beach later.We arrive at the resturant and Louis tells the waiter that we have a reservation and he leads us to the cornered off table and two waitresses then come and place some baby chairs next to us.We order soon after and Louis starts to talk to the waiter about something which makes me very confused.Im nineteen tomorrow yippeee.I take a sip of my glass of coke before playing with Scarlett as she as become agitated as Jackson has now fell asleep.A waiter soon comes with our food and Louis comes and starts to talk to me about the twins.He grabs my hand on the table and tells me that he loves me.

"Baby you don't know how much I love you and our little family"he said

"I love you more than words can say Mr Tomlinson"I say

We then dig in our food and talk briefly about what we should buy my mum and dad for their twentieth wedding anniversary.We finish our food and Louis pays the waiter.Instead of going to the beach we go back to the house.I feed the kids before Louis bathes them and puts them to bed for a nap.Its three o'clock in the afternoon when everything was settled so I change into my bikini and I take a quick dip into the pool.

Authors note

Comment,vote,follow,Fangirl and read my other books.

Thankyou for reading.

Read loobyloo97's book 'The Jacksons and me'

Sotc-Fireflies