Chapter 12

Everything except the back pack is her outfit of the day👆👆👆👆

Last night I booked the hotel that we will be having the wedding reception at,me and Louis have decided to go here because that's were we had his parents anniversary party.The babies are just over a month old and for the first time in weeks they are not crying and they are fast asleep which has left a lovely silence around the house.Ive just ordered the flowers for the wedding and Louise has just rang up telling me that she's booked the wedding dress and tux fitting for me and Louis.Of course I've asked her to do my hair and makeup or the wedding who else would I ask she is of course the best.Louis has just got up but I have been up since 9.00.I order a online food shop and take a dip into the pool while Louis gets the babies which are now awake.I quickly dry off and I pull a pair of shorts and a tank top on.I pull on a pair of sandals when I see the Asda van is outside,Louis and me unpacks the shopping and I start to make dinner.I sit on the sofa next to Louis while the babies are in the play pen and he wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my forehead.We feed the babies before I sit back down while Louis finishes tea off,the twins lay on my chest and they fall asleep soon after I do too.

Louis's pov

"Caitlin dinners ready"i say

When she doesn't answer I go into the living to see Catlin fast asleep with the twins asleep on her chest.I take a quick picture before taking the babies upstairs and putting them into their crib.I then cover Caitlin up with a blanket and I decide to check twitter.I put the picture on with the caption 'how did I get this lucky'

Authors note

Comment,vote,follow,Fangirl and read my other books.

Thankyou for reading.

Read loobyloo97's book 'The Jacksons and me'

Sotc-All you need is love