Chapter 20

I wake up early in the morning to the sound of my alarm clock ringing.I look on the side of my bed where the bedside table is to see a note saying 'Morning princess hope you're heads not hurting that much I heard you had a great night I'll see you at the alter gorgeous love you more than word can say'.I pull on my dressing gown and slippers and I make my way downstairs to get sole breakfast.Its exactly seven am and all the girls including my mum,Louis's mum,Louise,the flower girl Maisie who's Louis's goddaughter and all the kids.I eat a poptart and drink a cup of tea before rushing back upstairs and jumping into the shower.I do my normal morning routine but keep my pyjamas on.The doorbell rings at exactly seven thirty and I rush downstairs to answer the door to see Ella,Darla,my mum Diana,my baby sister Amanda and my kids Jackson and Scarlett.I welcomed them all in and we put all the kids in for a nap.Hannah,Danielle and Louise were next to come so she starts on their makeup.Once everyone has arrived all the bridesmaids have their hair and makeup done and Louise is doing mine.Everyone is waiting in my bedroom while I change in the on-suite in me and Louis's room.I slip my high heels on,grab my clutch and go into the room.

"Aww you look amazing"Danielle said

"Don't you're making me emotional you look beautiful darling"my mum said

After the compliments I went downstairs and met my dad in the kitchen.

"Aww baby you look so grown up and gorgeous"he said

"Thankyou daddy"I said

All the flowers are laid in the table and the wedding car should be here soon.I kiss Scarlett and Jackson goodbye because their not going in the wedding car.The car pulls up,I grab my flowers and we all clamber in.

Authors note

Comment,vote,follow,Fangirl and read my other books.

Thankyou for reading.

Read loobyloo97's book 'The Jacksons and me'

Sotc-Micheal Buble Beautiful day