Chapter 13

Not the actress I have chosen to play Caitlin but this is her outfit of the day 👆👆👆👆👆👆

I pull on my pencil skirt ,a crop top and a pair of sandals.The babies are now two months old and we are going out as a group because Louis's parents are staying and want some quality time with their grandchildren.I take a last look at my hair and makeup after I had finished and I grab my clutch bag and make my way downstairs.

"Gorgeous"louis said grabbing me by the waist and pulling me in for a kiss.We pull away when Paul coughs we get into the car and he drives us to the restaurant,we are going to nandos then going clubbing.When we get their Niall,Hannah,Harry and his girlfriend,Zayn and Nisha and Liam and Danielle were all sat down.We quickly join them and order.I go to the toilet and when I come back everyone had a drink in front of them.

"I ordered you a glass of red"louis said

"Thanks babe"i say

"So we've got some news for you guys"hannah says

"What"we all say excited

"We're pregnant"Niall says

"Omg I'm so happy for you"i say hugging them both

Finally after about an hour we are finished our meal it's about 9.30 we all get into taxis going to the club and I ring Louis's parents to see if the kids are alright.Louis's mum tells me that I need to enjoy myself and to pick up the kids tomorrow afternoon.A few hours later my mind was buzzing as I finished another drink.I look at my watch and see it's 2.30 in the morning.We say our goodbyes to the rest of the group as Niall and Hannah left earlier after the meal because she's pregnant and she can't drink.

Authors note

Comment,vote,follow,Fangirl and read my other books.

Thankyou for reading.

Read loobyloo97's book 'The Jacksons and me'

Sotc-How long will I love you