Chapter 22

After a long night if dancing,laughing and kissing and of course having fun with my husband.Tomorrow we re going on a honeymoon to bora bora and of course the twins are coming so it's also they're first holiday.Everythings packed and ready.I put the kids to bed in the hotel room because it has been a long day for them and for me.I slide into bed with Louis and kiss him on the lips.

"Hello Mrs Tomlinson"he said

"Hello Mr Tomlinson I love you"I said

"I love you too babe and our little family"he said

"How did I get this lucky I married my prince and I have two beautiful children"I say

"I love you princess"he says before drifting off to sleep

The next morning I dressed the babies after changing them,feeding them and bathing them.I put them in their Moses basket before jumping in the shower myself and swapping with Louis who's just finished his morning shower.I the dry myself and my hair before changing into a stripy black dress and ankle boots.Im in the middle of doing my makeup when Louis walks in.I pull my hair into a high ponytail and I start to do my makeup.Louis walks in from going downstairs to meet niall for a coffee before we leave.He snakes his arms around my waist and I push him off telling him I've got to finish my makeup.I then make sure we've got everything in the bags before taking my wedding dress,shoes and bag to my parents room (AN-do you remember that at christmas Louis bought Caitlin a puppy well they had to put it down when it was one because it contracted a disease).We go downstairs after finally getting ready we get into the car to the airport of course with Paul driving.I unlock my phone and me and Louis take a selfie and I put it on Instagram and twitter.Within seconds people commented and tweeted back stuff like 'move you ugly frog,get away from my Louis'and 'I know you only just had twins but that's not an excuse you are a elephant'.

Authors note

Comment,vote,follow,Fangirl and read my other books.

Thankyou for reading.

Read loobyloo97's book 'The Jacksons and me'

Sotc-Glow Ella Henderson