chapter 15

Vanessa Hudgens and Austin Butler will be played by Marnie and Marcus👆👆👆👆👆👆👆

Its been another two weeks since Darla's first birthday and we are getting even more closer to the wedding.Im so excited and so is Louis I cant wait to offically be a family because getting married will be the icing on the cake.The boys have been busy at the studio because they have just released a new album and they are now planning the summer tour for next year the twins will be one then and Niall and Hannahs baby will be about three months old.Their is so many kids around me its unreal to think im only eighteen my nineteenth birthday is two days before the wedding and Louis was nineteen at christmas (AN~i know in real life hes twenty two but hes younger in my book).Todays Scarlett and Jackson's christening.We have been up since half five this morning so the babies are completely ready and are at the moment in the play pen.I get myself ready while Louis feeds the babies its know nine fifteen and the christening starts at quartre to ten.I answer the door while Louis brings the car around out of the garage.Its my next door neighbour Jean.

"sorry to bother you luv I was wondering if I could borrow some milk Jims drunk the rest of it and I'm in dear need of a cup of tea"she says

I quickly give her the milk and Louis straps the kids into their car seats and I lock up the house my bag and phone in hand.I clamber into the car and we set off for the church.Fifteen minutes after we arrive everyone is here and the vicar is ready to start the baptism.

"we would like to welcome everyone to thr christening of Scarlett Louise Tomlinson and Jackson Harrison Tomlinson"the vicar said

"can we please welcome up the parents and the godparents of baby Scarlett"the vicar said

(my brother Jake and Ella and Hannah and Niall)

We all go up and they make us read a passage about how we will look after the baby through anything.The vicar does his speech and the actual baptism and the godparents sit down with their certifictes in hand.Jackson was then brought up to the front along with Louis's sister Ruby and her fiancee Jordan also my cousin Marnie and her husband Marcus.In case of an absolute emergancy the first hand godparents are for Scarlett my brother and Ella and for Jackson Ruby and Jordan.We all drive to the after party and spend the rest of the night their.

Authors note

Comment,vote,follow,Fangirl and read my other books.

Thankyou for reading.

Read loobyloo97's book 'The Jacksons and me'

Sotc-Hopeful bars and melody