Chapter 5

Not the actress I have played to play Caitlin but this is the outfit she will be wearing later on👆👆👆👆👆👆

Catlins pov

"Twins Caitlin did I hear you right"mum said over the phone

"Yeah mum twins where are you now"I said smiling

"Just getting Amanda ready for her christening"mum said

I ended the call and started to get myself ready for the christening.I pulled on a black pencil skirt and pulled on my white Hollister top and tucked it in.My bump was quite noticeable but I looked acceptable considering that circumstances.I pulled on my black boots and did my hair and makeup to perfection.I pulled on my black leather jacket and met Louis at the door.We then set off after I had put all of my stuff into my clutch bag.We drove to the church and sat down at the front were mum and dad were sat.I started a convocation with my mum and Louis did with dad.My baby sister Amanda lay wide awake in her pram unaware of her surroundings.The christening ended about a hour later let me just say never wake up a baby from her sleep.We all went to the local pub near our house and had a little party to celebrate Amanda's christening.Louis got up and ordered us a drink while I sat with Amanda as she's played with my hair.I slowly took sips of my drink as Amanda fell asleep on my chest.I put her down in the Moses basket that my dad had just brought from his car.A dj played a bit of music as more people started to arrive.My grandparents congratulated me and Louis on our engagement and pregnancy and so did some other family members.My parents cut the cake they had brought for the guests and for Amanda's christening.Louis and I said our goodbyes accepting the cake that my mother had got for us.We got home just as it hit 11oclock because I seriously needed some sleep as I am a pregnant woman after all.

Authors note

Comment,vote,follow,Fangirl and read my other books.

Thank-you for reading.

Read loobyloo97's book 'The Jacksons and me'

Song of the chapter-Coldplay chasing cars