✾Five: Dragon vs God

Edited 9/20/17

A/N:The picture at the top is what Lyode looks like btw....

Your POV
"Moon dragon...Light wave!" I chant "I call the gods of the sea," Lyode says, water starts floating around her "Shield!" She chants blocking my attack "Moon dragon slayer ROAR!" I chant and my attack hits her.

She falls to the ground and struggles to stand up "That's not all I can do." I smirk "Moon dragon call LIGHT SOUND!" I chant and scream the highest I can. I can tell that it's doing damage by hurting her ears so I took advantage. "Moon dragon ROAR!" I chant and watch her fly across the stadium.

"SWORD!" Lyode chants and a water sword appears in her hand "Moon dragon shinning fist!" I chant and punch her as hard as I can, I put my hands up

"Blue moon eclipse!" I chant and the sky turns dark, the moon starts to show and it slowly turns blue. Lyode and the audience gasp, I made day turn into night.

"Shoot!" I chant and the moon shoots down a blue light on Lyode "AAAH!" She screams, I feel Rogue bump into my back "WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING!" We both yell.

"AH!" We both yelp and run when Gajeel was about to hit both of us.

Lyode gets up, "You wanna play dirty huh? Fine let's play." She says creepily "Lyode! Don't do it! It could kill her!" I hear Natsu Dragneel yell.

"May the water gods be with you," Lyode chants floating in the sky with a bunch of water surrounding her "TSUNAMI!" She chants and a large wave charges after me but I stand there as still as a statue.

"Y/N!!!" Rogue yells and pushes me out of the way "Thanks Rogue." I say with a smile and he blushes "A-Any time." He says and disappears with his shadow magic to fight Gajeel.

I look up to the sky that is now night, I open my mouth and start to eat the light from the moon. "What she's eating the light?" Lyode says.

"You guys wanna do this huh?! Fine we will show you our true power!!!!" Sting yells, I assume he lost to Natsu. "White drive." Sting says giving us the clue to go into our drives "Shadow drive." Rogue says "Moon drive." I say watching my H/C hair float up and turn into a glowing blue.

I look at my hands and see the glowing white and blue markings appeared. I look to Lyode and smirk "Rogue, Y/N I got this guys." Sting says giving his evil smirk that could send shivers up your spine. Literally.

Rogue and I walk to the side about to watch Sting fight Natsu, Gajeel, and Lyode.