✾Fourty three: Four

Your pov
I huff heavily, this girl is a real challenge. I'm so weak right now. I have to summon a spirit.

"O-Open gate of the maid, Virgo." Virgo pops out from a hole in the ground "Princess, your having trouble right." Virgo said, getting in a defense stance "Yes Virgo, I need you to by me some time." I ordered, limping away as fast as I could.

"L/N!!!" I heard someone should behind me and I heard the sound of a punch and a grunt from Virgo.Oh shit she took down Virgo.

"What do you want?!" I shouted "I just wanted to give you some advice that's all." (He) said smirking "This might actually shock you,"

"Huh?"

"Your dad didn't die, Zeref saved him."

"WHAT?! That's impossible!" I yelled, she (he) smirked a bit "We've been using the very little celestial magic he had for the eclipse gate 2.0,"

"What?! Are are you guys doing this?" "Lord Zeref is the one building the gate, in fact he already finished."

"What the hell are you guys going to do with the damn gate," I shouted "WHAT?!

"We're bringing back someone that Zeref would find...Quite useful."

With Sting and Rouge
"God dammit it's Jimena!" Sting growled "We don't have time for your shit right now!" Rouge said, pointing at Jimena "God damnit we need to make this quick." Sting says, cracking his knuckles "Yeah." Rouge agreed

Back with Y/N (your POV)
"How dare you use my father for that?! Where the hell is he?!" I yelled, she (he) blasted a ray at me, it hit me "Don't worry you'll join him soon do you want to know why?" She (he) lifted up my chin "It's because he's dead!"

I felt like my whole heart shattered in pieces

I shot up and tackled her (him) to the ground"Moon dragon shinning fist!" I chanted over and over again hitting her (him) directly in the face "DIE!" I shouted over and over again

"ZEREF IS RESPONSIBLE FOR KILLING MY MOM!" I punched her (him) in the jaw "HES RESPONSIBLE FOR KILLING MY DAD!" I punched her (him) in the nose "HES RESPONSIBLE FOR KILLING EVERYONE I LOVE! I HATE YOU ALL SO MUCH YOU DESERVE TO DIE!!!!"

"God dragon slayer roar!" She (he) chanted, I took the hit and continued bringing my anger out "I don't feel pain! Only the useless girl this body belongs to does!"

"I guess I'll have to punch you out of her then!" I said winding my fist to get ready "MOON DRAGON SHINNING FIST!" I punched her in the stomach and a white spirit flew out of her.

She opened her eyes slowly, they weren't violet anymore...They're E/C, she smiled a little, "Thank you." She whispered before her head fell to the ground and she knocked out.

I looked up to the spirt of the evil moon wizard, "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!" He yelled on the top of his lungs "Everything." I smirked "I WILL RETURN!" He yelled as he disppeared back into the moon

"MARK MY WOOORDS!" His voice echoed

I smiled and looked down at the girl. I don't know what the hell I should do.

I shook her shoulders lightly "Hey," I whispered trying to wake her up. She opened her eyes, "Are you Y/N?" She asked "Yes." I answered, she smiled a bit, "I knew you would help me."

I sat her up "Do your remember anything?" I asked "Bits and pieces but everything else is blank." She said, looking at the ground "Do you have a name?" I ask "Everyone in Tatarus calls me number eighty four but...That's it." She responded "Do you mind if I just called you Four for short?" I asked, she nodded "I'll think of a name for you later."

I look over at her, it's honestly like my reflection in the mirror staring back at me.

"We could be friends," I offered standing up, she stared at me with a shocked expression "What do ya say?" I asked reaching my hand out to her. She hesitated and started to reach her hand out towards mine but before they could touch, I heard footsteps...

Madi: *pulls out soundtrack* dun dun DUUUUUUUN

Rouge: No comment

Zeref: Wow..Just wow.....

Madi: I'm tired im so sorry but no side story tday >~< *cries*

Rouge: Booo

Zeref: You suck! >_<

Madi: I'm sorry, readers! I've been busy with school and sports and other crap ^_^ I'm gonna update the Sting x reader book tomorrow and a new Zeref x reader book is coming out in a few hours!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣

Zeref: 👍

Madi: GN BITCHES! Jk jk I'm not that mean lolzzz🤣🤣🤣🤣

Rouge & Zeref: U r mean

Madi: *hits them with a car*

Madi: I better hide the body's now *runs away with the bodies*