✾Twenty eight: Saber fun

Your POV
I flutter my eyes open and see Rouge is already up "Good morning." He grins, I smile and slowly get up. "How long have you been awake?" I ask as he walks toward the door.

~rumble~

Rouge's face turns red, he grins stupidly, and puts his hand on the back of his head

"Long enough to be starving." He answers, his blush growing.

I smile "Go to the kitchen and I'll make you something." I say "Yipee!" Rouge cheers as he skips out of the room. I stand up but as soon as I do my legs turn into jelly, literally jelly. And I fall over "DAMMIT ROUGE!" I yell, Rouge chuckles knowing he did that.

At the guild (Third POV)
As soon as Rouge puts Y/N down she falls over "Ow!" She yells "Sorry!" Rouge says "Oh you two had fun last night didn't you?" Yukino smirks "Same to you, pal." I say, Yukino blushes "Guess what?!" Yukino says "What?" Rouge and I ask at the same time. "IM PREGNANT!" She cheers.

Your POV
"I'm so happy for you!" I say grabbing her hands "Congrats." Rouge says "What about you, Y/N?" Yukino asks 'Oh shit!'

"W-We forgot to use protection!" Rouge and I shout at the same time.

The whole guild had a anime cut scene when everything turns black and white, lightning strikes in the background and everyone goes, "EEEEEEEH?!!!!!"

"Here take a spare one!" Yukino says reaching into her purse "SHIT IM TOTALLY BROKE I HOPE IM NOT!" I mentally scream in my head. "Thanks." I go to the bathroom to try this out.

Mins later
"I'm not pregnant." I say "That's good since your broke." Rufus says "Uh thanks, Rufus." I smile. "Oh yeah guys by the way I made cookies!" Yukino says, Sting storms out of his office "COOKIES?!" He shouts "Yep." Yukino says "Yay!" He cheers.

"Oh yeah Y/N I'm so sorry i didn't mean to hurt you if I did..." Sting mumbles "Can you ever forgive me?" He asks "Of course!" I say "YAY!" He cheers, Sting, Rouge, and I eat the cookies, trying them out.

"WOAH!" I yelp as my feet lift off the groan "Hey what the hell?!" Rouge says "Sting, Rogue, and Y/N are floating?!" Orga says "Yeah they're floating cookies." Yukino says "I WANT SOME!" Everyone goes crazy and floating everywhere.

"Hey Y/N I have an idea." Rouge says "Hm?" Rouge grabs my hands as we start to dance in the air. "This is so cool!" I say "My memory make magic will make me fly now because of this!" Rufus cheers, a sparkle next to him "Uuh...." I sweat drop.

Rouge and I continue to dance, he spins me around in circles like kids would do to each other. A smile never leaving his face as we spin, holding each others hands.

Eventually, everyone gets tired, the floating cookies still haven't worn off so we're just floating around taking naps. I lay my head on Rouge's chest as we take a nap together in the air. He wraps an arm around me, I smile and snuggle into his chest.

Future Rouge POV
I still can't believe I let Natsu Dragneel defeat me again! "DAMMIT!" I roar and hit the mirror in front of me, glass shattering everywhere, blood dripping down my hand. I grab one of the pieces of glass and cut my long white hair back short. The ponytail hair falls down to the ground.

I look at myself from what is left of the mirror, my now short white and black hair. Whenever I look into the mirror I think of her. All I see is E/C eyes staring back at me.

I look over at the picture on the desk of Y/N and I smiling, happy. Until the day I thought I lost her. And I really did loose her by killing her and gaining her power.

I swirl my hand around and making a tiny figure of Y/N, I smile at it, until the wind blows and it disappears. My smile turns into a frown as I look outside of the broken windows. The sun down to never rise again, the sky red, ash everywhere.

I sigh as I sit down. "I love you, Y/N." I say, I feel the shadow get out of my body. I'm finally free from it but the guilt from everything I've done takes over.

Rouge POV
I wake up, the cookies still haven't worn off yet. Oh shit will they last forever?! No they won't, calm the hell down.

I look at my goddess sleeping, she's so beautiful. I couldn't ask for a better girlfriend. I kiss her forehead before I go back to sleep.

Madi: Wtf was dat future Riaos?

Zeref: That dumbass went through de eclipse smh

Madi: THAT YOU CREATED!

Rouge: Shut.

Madi: (O_O)

Rouge: The.

Madi: (O_O)

Rouge: Hell.

Madi:( >~<)

Rouge: Up.

Madi: I can't because u two r so cute!

Y/N: Madi I'm trying to get some sleep.

Madi: Sorry, Y/N I'm only trying to annoy Zeref and Rouge not you >_<

Zeref: Fight me, bitch.

Madi: THEN I WILL

Zeref: *Pulls on Madi's cheeks*

Madi: *Tugs the crap out of Zeref's hair*

Rouge: fuck this shit im out.

Madi: Goodbye, Rai-

Rouge: ITS ROUGE!

Zeref: Lol

Madi: anyways I made a sting x rouge lemon book, check it out

Zeref: Like anyone would read that-

Madi: *kicks Zeref into another galaxy*

Zeref: NOT AGAAAAAAIN!!!!!