✾Thirty four: Searching books

Your POV
Currently, Happy, Yukino, Levy, Lucy, and I are looking through all these stacks of books. All of us are wearing these magic glasses that help us read fast, I'm currently examining this huge ass gold book that might have some answers.

"I'm getting worried about Natsu." Happy states as he gives me a couple more books "Don't worry, even though he has been gone for a while now here he probably just got there in the celestial world because time is different there." Yukino says.

"No kidding we lost a few moths of training from being just a few hours there." Lucy says, reading a book "We're all worried but our team needs to find some clues to help us stop the Libara." I inform "Good point." Happy says

"Hopefully there's something promising in all of this. Have you guys found anything?" Happy asks "Not yet and we're going to need every single book on that list I gave you." Levy says, "Aye sir!" Happy flies away

"Listen to this," Lucy says, Levy, Yukino, and I look up at her "There are stories from long ago that tell libram ritual being performed, but they're just legends and cannot be verified." Lucy says, I look through my book blocking out what they're saying for a bit.

"DUH! I know that!" Levy scolds herself "The Libriam can only be preformed in a specific location," Yukino reads out-loud "Its known as the Astrosperitis." I finish for her.

"Does it happen to day where that is? Can we go there?" Lucy asks "It only says what it is not where it is." I say, examining the book Yukino is reading behind the silver haired.

"Maybe there's an Atless in here that can tell us." Levy says "What about you finding any info on the celestial globe?" Lucy asks Levy "No such luck and all these books are worn and faded out too. But it's got to be in one of these old things." Levy says.

The whole library starts to rumble "What the hell?!" I grab onto the shelf for support to stand up "What's happening?!" Yukino asks, I grab her hand helping her stand up.

"I think I recognize this feeling!" Lucy says, holes form bellow us "AAAAH!" We all screech

Third POV
"Ow...W-Where's Y/N?" Lucy asks, a hand pops out from a pile of book "O-Over here!" The hand waves, Lucy stand up "Do you see something?" Y/N asks "Keep your guard up, everybody." Lucy orders.

A huge yellow whip blasts the four "AH!" They all yell, someone giggles, they all look up and see the celestial spirit known as Virgo. "It's you as soon as I felt that rumbling I knew you were behind it!" Lucy states "What do you want, Virgo?!" Lucy yells

"Who? Me? To give you punishment of course." Virgo answers, Y/N's eyes widen "Virgo..." She whispers

Everyone runs, huge bombs forming behind them "Oh my gosh! Has Virgo gone totally nuts or something?" Yukino asks looking behind them "Yeah but I'm not sure why!" Lucy responds, Virgo laughs behind them.

"Aw can't a girl have a little fun?" She asks before she hits Lucy "THATS IT!" Y/N growls running to Virgo "MOON DRAGON SHINNING FIST!" She chants hitting Virgo.

Virgo stumbles back and whips the trickle of blood going down her lip "My,my the daughter of F/N L/N is standing right in front of me." She smirks, Y/N clenches her fists.

"Moon dragon secret arts... Light dance!" Y/N chants "You three run while you can!" Y/N says, Lucy, Levy, and Yukino start to run

"Your not going anywhere! LUCY!" Virgo pulls out her whip "NO!" Y/N tackles her to the ground before she could hit Lucy.

"Is she going to be alright?" Lucy asks "Yes, this is Y/N we're talking about, we should leave it to her." Yukino says.

A/N: Okay so I'm just going to let you guys know, Y/N plays a MAJOR role in the Taturus ark

And the moon demon from the book of Zeref will be introduced there too :D and Y/N still doesn't know that she exists 😲🤣