✾Twenty nine: Did you know

Rouge POV
As soon as we got home Y/N is taking a nap because she's complaining about how sore she is. 'I did that.' I smirk to myself. "Rouge?" Frosch says "What is it?" I ask putting her in my arms "Why is Y/N mad that she's sore? Or...How did she get sore?" Frosch asks. "Well let's just say it was because we had fun," I say "Maybe too much fun."

"Fro think so too!" Frosch agrees with everything I say even if she doesn't even know what I mean. "Rouge..." Frosch says "Hm?" "Why were you crying the other night?" She asks

"What?"

*flash back (third POV)*
Frosch looks into the room seeing Rouge crying next to Y/N. Y/N is still asleep but Rouge is up crying. "W-What if she's right?" Rouge sobs asking himself, Frosch gasps quietly "What if future Y/N is right?!" He asks himself .

Rouge POV
"You were crying that night while Y/N was sleeping." Frosch says "Frosch come here and sit by me." I pat down to the spot on the bed next to me. She immediately jumps, ready to listen.

"You know the eclipse and how Y/N came from the future?" I ask "Yeah future Y/N right?" Rouge says "Yeah that's right," I answer "She came back and told me something that I hope isn't true." I tell Frosch "What is it?" Frosch asks.

Third POV
"I heard that Zeref some how got a sample of Y/N's blood, he created a demon out of it. They call her the Etherious moon demon. In the future the demon wipes out 75% of the human race while the dragons killed the rest." Rouge explains, Frosch looks scared.

"The demon looks exactly like Y/N and shares her moon abilities. But she's not a dragon slayer, she's just a moon mage. From what future Y/N heard, she's the strongest demon from the book of Zeref..."Rouge says looking down "Y/N will be okay right?" Frosch asks on the verge of tears.

Rouge smiles, "Of course she will be. She's a member of Sabertooth after all."

"I hope she will be forever!" Frosch says "I hope so to little buddy." Rouge says.

Madi: Aweeee so cute

Zeref: Ur right they're goals

Madi: This is why you should never doubt me!

Zeref: Don't even start🙄

Madi: Frosch is so kawaiiii😆☺️

Zeref: I think Deliora is better

Madi: Are u serious? Ur ugly ass demon is nothing compared to Frosch's cuteness (>O<)

Zeref: I still think I'm my opinion Deliora is cutter-

Madi: *Kicks Zeref into another universe* NO ONE ASKED FOR YOUR OPINION!!!

Zeref: SOMEONE HELP MEEEE!!! >_<

Rouge: ....

Madi: Hey R-

Rouge: ITS ROUGE DAMMIT!😡

Madi: Geez okay, go kiss Y/N or something maybe that will make u feel better😏😏😏😏😏

Rouge: I'LL SEE YOU IN HELL! *storms off*

Madi: *waves goodbye* Okay see ya there!

Zeref: I'm back! ^_^

Madi: NOW YOUR NOT! *Kicks Zeref into another time*

Zeref: AAAAAAAAAAH SOMEONE SAVE MEH! ^O^