✾Fourteen: The eclipse

Edited 9/28/17

Your POV
The ground rumbles, I look over to Rogue, a huge blast appears out of no where, destroying a building "Does that mean they're here?!" Sting asks "Yeah." I answered his question "Holy crap there's three!" I shouted looking at the three dragons. Especially the fire one.

"There's a fourth one!" Rogue says "They just keep coming." Sting says "Don't worry, guys. We're dragon slayers it's basically our time to shine." I grinned, cracking my knuckles

A bunch more come out, but the one that catches my eye is a light one with ancient moon marking on it. "Is that a moon dragon?" Rogue asked "It looks like it to me." Sting said, looking at its markings

Only 8 dragons made it through before the gate closed.

"Holy crap, eight of them." I said nervously "We totally got this." Sting cheerfully pumps his fists in the air "Is it just me or are you happy that this happened...?" I sweat drop.

A dragon arrives at where Sabertooth aka Rogue, Sting, Orga, Rufus and I are at. "It's time for Sabertooth to take this thing down!" Sting demanded "You guys ready?!" Sting asks

"We're ready!" I reassured as the five of us charge towards it "Go for the inside of its mouth, the stomach, or any of its soft parts." Rogue informs

*time skip*
"So this is the type of power a dragon possess. I'm sure this is a sight I'll never forget." Rufus said, brushing off his hat as the dragon roars.

Rufus and Orga work together to take the dragon out "I never thought these two would've worked together. I mean, we're in the same guild but still...." Sting says "Perhaps their experience at the games taught them something." Rogue suggests "Sabertooth is finally fighting like a real team!" I cheered

"Yeah it's totally awesome!" Frosch said "Yep watching those Fairy Tail guys was a real eye opener. There's a good reason they came in first this year!" Orga says "If you can't learn from your enemy, you'll never win." Rufus adds as they continue to attack the dragon.

"They're beating it!" Frosch cheers "They totally got this in the bag!" Lector cheered them on, the dragon blasts their attack away and roars.

"That's impossible!" Sting exclaims "How is it still standing?!" He asks, trembling a bit "Get back Frosch, Lector, and E/N do it now." Rogue demands "Okay!" Lector runs away "Wait for us!" E/N and Frosch call after Lector.

"Just where the hell did m'lady go?! We could totally use her help right now!" I questioned angrily "I don't know I haven't seen her in a while, but I assume she's fighting somewhere else." Rogue said, gripping onto my hand.

The dragon roars in our faces, my hair blowing in my face "Can we even beat this monster?" Orga says "I think it may be possible. In my memory, Sting, Rogue, and Y/N all killed dragons." Rufus said

Sting, Rogue, and I look at each other Sting sighs, "Well your half right." He says.

Stings flash back *Third POV*
"Sting, please end my life." Sting's dragon says "N-No I can't do that." Sting says on the verge of tears "Please don't make me!" He cries "Those who wield dragon slayer magic grow strong once they kill a dragon."

"No! I'm not gonna do it!" Sting shouts "You must prove the skills that I've taught you." Sting cries as his dragon is saying this.

Present day (Your POV)
Sting starts to cry as I'm guessing he's thinking about his dragon "Skirdrum has been suffering a serious illness. So, all I did was just put him out of his misery." Rogue admits, I squeeze his hand as I tell my story.

"Lusana left me...She left me all alone...Years later I ran into her again...I was so angry at her...I told her I wanted her to die. She told me to....
t-to...." I stutter trying not to cry. "Kill her."

"I didn't realize that's what happened." Rufus said "It must of being a memory of great sorrow for you three." Rufus says. "But if you can kill dragons it's definitely the time to do it!" Orga says as the dragon crashes its tail into a building. "These guys are way more powerful! I don't even know if we can kill them!" Sting says.

"But we still have to try! We have to protect our friends!" Rogue says, Sting and I look over to him and smile.

"Your right it's the only hope we have left." Sting says "We won't go down without a fight!" I say "It's up to us now we're dragon slayers so let's show the world our magic." Rogue says

"CAN YOU HEAR ME LETS QUIT PLAYING AROUND AND USE OUR DRAGON SLAYER MAGIC!!!" A voice shouts "Natsu!" I cheer "I hear ya." Sting says "THERE ARE SEVEN DRAGONS..... AND WE GOT SEVEN DRAGON SLAYERS! WE CAN DO THIS!" Natsu yells

"ITS WHAT WE WERE BORN FOR OUR WHOLE LIVES HAVE LEAD TO THIS DAY! LETS USE OUR POWER AND SLICE SOME FREAKIN' DRAGONS!" Natsu yells "WHOS WITH ME?! BECAUSE IM GOING DRAGON HUNTING!!!!!!!!"

"Hell yeah!" I yell raising my arm up in the air, Sting and Rogue do it too. "Rogue, Y/N, I'll handle this one you two go and check on the other guilds! We need to pick up the slack for anyone who's not a dragon slayer." Sting says, Rogue grabs my hand "We're on our way." I say as we start running together.

Rogue POV
As I hold Y/N's hand I think to myself, 'The old Sabertooth is dead! Tonight is the start of a new era. For now on we're moving forward!' I think to myself proudly as Y/N and I run as fast as we can holding one another's hand.