✾Thirty three: Complication

Your POV
"We can't explain exactly what's going on in the celestial world but a situation like this troubles me to see the least." Yukino explains, I look down at the celestial keys.

"And the first sign was not answering when you called?" Fairy Tail's guild master asks "Yeah." Lucy answers

"A contract between a celestial wizard and their spirit is an unbreakable bond. So this sort of thing shouldn't happen, I'm afraid this means something extremely serious is going on if your celestial spirit's are going into a anarchy." I explain, picking up the gate key, Leo.

"Are you a celestial wizard?" Lucy asks me "No I just know all of this because my father was." I answer, putting down the key "With then ignoring Yukino and hurting Lucy means something is going on," Gray concludes "What could it be?" He asks.

"I have no idea but when I see Loke, I'm gonna beat some manners into him." Natsu growls "It's not his fault." I inform the pissed off fire dragon slayer.

"Why don't you take us back to the begin, Lucy maybe we could figure out what went wrong." The Fairy Tail guild master says, crossing his legs

Lucy frowns, I feel so bad she looks extremely sad. I would be so hurt to if my friends just turned on me like that.

Time skip*
"They want total freedom?" Makarov asks "But you had such a good relationship with them." Gray mumbles "Loke is like the leader of all of them right?" Happy asks "Yes, Leo the lion is the leader of the twelve zodiac." I answer for Lucy and Yukino.

"I fear this is more than defiance, it's a revolt." Makarov says, poor Lucy is still staring at her keys "But why would this just suddenly happen?" Yukino asks "That's not it I refuse to believe they'd do that." Lucy looks at her keys.

"Yes I don't want to either but still." Yukino informs "I know! I'll call Grandpa Crooks again." Lucy reaches into her pocket.

"But when you summoned him earlier, Virgo beat him and forced his gate to close." Happy informs "I know he'll find a way. Open! Gate of the southern cross! Crooks!" Lucy chants

"Wait what I summoned crooks not you." Lucy says looking at the giant clock standing before us.

The clock brought the celestial spirit known as, Gramps Crooks

"Grandpa Crooks can you please tell us what's going on in the celestial world?" Lucy asks, the three of us standing in front of Crooks (Lucy, Y/N, and Yukino)

"At first everything was so peaceful and then all of the sudden rebellion began to spread." He answers, slightly snoring "Contracts between celestial spirits and their key holders became no more, they've been destroying the celestial world and left the silver keys into hiding, fearful for our lives."

"Oh my goodness..." Yukino mumbles "But what about old mustache face?" Natsu asks "Can't the celestial king give out orders or something?" Gray asks "Perhaps he could if anyone knew where he was, he disappeared without a trace." Grandpa Crooks answers "The celestial king has gone missing?!" I ask

"Yes and the whole celestial world has been going into an anarchy since his disappearance." He answers "That's crazy!" Lucy exclaims

Buzz buzz

"Hold on guys I'll be right back Rouge is calling me again." I tell them and walk off into a corner "Geez what an overprotective boyfriend." Natsu snickers

I slide across the screen and answer

"Hey, sorry to call again but what's been going on?" He asks

"Well it's just as bad as Yukino and I thought, Lucy is having trouble with her spirits too, they turned against her and tried to hurt her." Y/N explains

"That's terrible! I thought celestial spirits weren't supposed to do that to their wizards. I thought they were loyal."

"Yeah, and they had a great bond too which is weird." Y/N explains

"Be careful, do you want me to bring you your-"

"No I will be find without those." Y/N reassures

"Be safe, love you," Y/N can feel Rouge smile into the phone "Love you too."
Y/N returns "You know, its going to be a long few days without you here, and it's still dragon slayer mating season." Rouge snickers "You can survive five days." I reassure "I don't think I can." Rouge says seductively

"Bye, Rouge." Y/N rolls her eyes "Bye." Rouge says, Y/N hangs up.

"Have you been able to find any information, Levy." Erza asks the short blue haired girl "No...There's nothing really yet there are a lot of pages but the ink is too faded to even tell what any of it says." She responds

"Dammit." Lucy grumbles under her breath "Lu, it's going to be okay we will get them back." I reassure her (or try to) "I hope your right, Y/N." Lucy whispers (I think she didn't want me to hear her)

Rouge POV
"Hm..." I sigh sitting down "It's going to be alright, Rouge." Sting smiles "Are you even worried about Yukino?" I ask grumpily, and clearly pissed.

"Well yeah of course I am but they're strong, and what were you going to ask Y/N that she 'needed'?" Sting asks

I sigh "Sting there's a lot of things you don't know about Y/N," I state, walking away out of the guild.

I get home and flop onto the bed, Frosch snuggles up against my leg. A few moments later, she falls asleep.

I look over at the picture of Y/N after Sabertooth won the Grand Magic Game's for the first time, we were sweaty but we didn't really care.

I sigh and look up at the ceiling "It's only a matter of time before the truth is revealed." I whisper

Sting POV
What does he mean? I'm Y/N's best friend! I know a lot about her...I don't know about her past though, all I know is about her dragon. And that's all...

I know her favorite foods, her favorite music, I know about her magic, I know a moon dragon slayer has three different kinds of dragon forces, and I know that she had a crush on Rouge since we were fifteen.

Does Rouge know about her past? Did she tell Rouge and not me? Or did Rouge just snoop? Well, he is her boyfriend after all now but still....

"Who exactly is Y/N L/N?"

(A/N: The next chapter is based off of your past, it's pretty sad it might make you cry but anyways I'm off to writing have a great day!)