✾Twenty four: Animals

*a week later* Your POV
It's been a week and I'm loosing my cool. I haven't seen Rogue in days. Sting and Rogue both locked themselves in their rooms. Not even Lector or Frosch can go in. I'm super worried. And plus what about Natsu? I thought he like Lucy?

I guess it's just all dragons for themselves this week. And it's only Monday. 'I can get through this...It only lasts until Sunday at midnight.' I remind myself in attempt to calm down.

I flop down on my bed and look up at the roof. There it is again...I feel like someone is watching me. My instincts make me turn to the window but there's no one there. I sit up and go to the window, I open it and look out.

I sigh in relief and close the window and lay back down next to E/N.

I hear something outside, it sounded like a thump. I look out the window and see a note?

"Mating season." It states

"The hell?" I said and looked out the window, I hear a tree branch snap I gasp, frightened by the sudden noise "W-Who's there?" I ask, "Moon dragon light." I state and the light shines outside and I see pink hair. I sniff the air. It smells like burnt ash and charcoal. "WHO ARE YOU?!" I shouted and the figure runs.

"Wait!" I yell and the figure disappears.

Next day (It's 6:30pm)
I'm going to visit Fairy Tail since E/N is asleep already. I walk to their guild and open the doors, Erza shoots over to me "Hi, Erza!" I said happily "I told you not to come here!" Erza says demonically "Oops." I say, not scared of her bossiness.

"Natsu escaped his cell last night." Erza says "He what?" I ask "Yes and I believe he's looking for you." Erza says, looking around the guild "You need to stay in your home." She demands "Wait you had him in a cell-" "Just go! Now! Laxus will escort you there." Erza says "Okay." I mumbled quietly

I'm so scared now.

Could it really be that bad that they need Laxus to escort me home?

"Okay I need you to stay close to me." Laxus says as we walk towards the house Sting, Rogue and I share "Are you sure your going to be alright with the two of them?" Laxus asks "Yeah im sure." I say.

"You have to be very careful because Natsu's power has increased by so much because it's mating season. He could even beat our guild master." Laxus states "Oh my god..." I mumble "FIRE DRAGON ROAR!" I hear a familiar raspy voice "Run and don't look back!" Laxus says.

I start running.

I want Rouge.

I want him so bad right now.

I want to snuggle in his arms.

I want us to hold hands again.

I run and run until I make it to the house and shut the door, hard. There I see a familiar white dragon slayer, Sting.

"Hey Y/N." He grins evilly

*time skip (an hour later)*
I wake up and see I'm tied on a bed, i have a blind fold on my head. I try to move but my legs were tied to be spread. I still have all my clothes on except my shirt but...

I thought Sting and I were friends...

'Y/N snap out of this, he's not Sting he's horny mating Sting.' I remind myself he's a completely different person.

I start to wiggle, making progress on getting my legs frees until I hear stomps. Loud stomps.

I feel a pair of hands tear off the blind fold. "I've wanted you for so long, Y/N." Sting purrs in my ear, I start to cry.

Where is Rogue?!

Rogue help! I'm going to kill Sting after this!

But the duck tape on my mouth prevents me from talking.

"Shhh baby don't cry." Sting says as he whips off my tears

"Shadow dragon roar!" I hear a voice "Rogue!" I said in a muffled voice through the tape and realize..... The markings on his face... It's not Rogue...It's his shadow.

I try so hard to break free and he laughs. "It's no use, Y/N your stuck with me." He says and licks my ear.

"Moon dragon blue moon eclipse!" I chanted muffily, Rogue grunts in pain as he falls to the ground "Sorry, Rogue." I say as I get untied and run out of the house as fast as I can.

"Your not going anywhere!" Natsu yells crashing down on the ground from the sky "Y-You beat Laxus but how?" I say "It's a looong story...Naughty girl you don't have a shirt on." Natsu says pointing at my F/C bra.

"It suits you." He grins "Leave me alone, Natsu." I say "Not until I get what I want!" Natsu yells "ICE MAKE: EAGLES!" Someone chants "Gray!" I said in relief "Run! Now!" Gray yells and I start running like no tomorrow "YYYYY/NNNN!!!" Natsu yells as he fights Gray.