chapter 6

Me and Steve, had started walking over to the small break room and I decided now would be a good time to start explaining how my powers worked, we had finally made it to the small break room and I was done explaining everything, Steve just listen and nodded a few times, we sat down and ate something and soon after we where done eating, me and Steve started talking about several different things, I started talking about (f/b) (favorite band/singer) then Steve said "I've never heard of them" I just stare blankly at him for a moment then I remembered he was in ice for 80 years (a/n I may have gotten the years wrong, it's been forever since I watched Captain America the first avenger)

"Well then you should check them out" I say then take a drink of my water bottle

"I'll put it on the list" he says then wright's something down on a small note book he had in his pocket, then I get a message on my phone that's from Tony I look at my phone confused, because 1 Tony never messages me and 2 I didn't even give Tony my number, then I read the message and it said "hey its Tony we need you in the lab for a moment"

I then look over to Steve "Im sorry but apparently Tony needs me in the lab for some reason" I say shrugging my shoulders, "don't worry about it I'll probably just walk around for a bit" he says, giving me a smile, but for some reason my heart started racing for some reason "I'll talk to you later" I say, i wave to Steve then walk out the door and start on my way to the lab.

I finally made it to the lab after getting lost a few times, as soon as i walk through the door I'm met by Tony and Bruce who look like they where really focused on what they where working on, then Tony notices me and gestures to Bruce who walks over to me then takes some of my blood and I have no idea why, he then hands me a bandage to put over the spot where he took my blood, I started to ask why they took my blood but I was cut off by Bruce saying something to Tony, I just stare at him for a moment trying to figure out why he needed to that, soon later Fury walked in with Natasha and Thor and started talking to Tony about something but I can't hear them, and then Thor who noticed that I was sitting in the corner of the room "good day lady (y/n)" he says, then Steve walks in holding a gun of some sort, I started to stare at it then I saw the hydra symbol, my eyes widened with fear, and I couldn't hardly breath,

*flash back*

I was 6 again, I was hiding in a closet with my younger brother and sister, a bunch of men busted in to our house and demand for my parents to hand us over to them, but my parents refused, I was scared, I didn't know what to do, then I heard screams from what sounded like my mom.

Everything stopped the crys from my mother and all the horrible noises, I peek out from where I was hiding, I told my little brother and sister who where only 4 to stay put while I see if the cost is clear, I go down to the living room only to find my parents on the floor, the men where still there and they saw me, i panicked and ran as fast as my 6 year old legs could carry me but that wasn't fast enough and the men grabbed me and put a cloth over my face.

*present day*

My heartbeat was out of control, I couldn't breath then that uneasy feeling from before appeared then a high pitched ringing that no one else seemed to hear, I backed up into the corner of the room and started to have a panic attack, I sat down and put my head in my hands, I covered my ears from the ringing but it didn't help, the horrible memory's from what hydra did to me didn't help either, I needed to get out of there but I couldn't the ringing and everyone arguing I was frozen, unable to move, unable to stop the memory's, all I could do was sit there and hope that someone would notice me and help me get out of there, but everyone continued to argue, then Bruce started screaming to then he picked up the scepter and the ringing got alot worse, I couldn't help but scream, still no one heard me, I could feel my ears starting to bleed, then there was an explosion and the ringing stopped and Steve and Tony continued to argue about what ever they where arguing about, then Fury walked over to me as soon as he saw me curled up on the floor having a panic attack, then he called Phil over the intercom to come get me but he didn't answer and Fury left in a hurry.

I was still trying to breath, then I decided it didn't mater if I could breath or not I followed after Fury, I lost Fury but continued down the hall I soon came to a door where I heard a very familiar voice, it was Phil and he was badly wounded from the sound of it, I looked in the door and saw something horrible, Phil was dead.