Chapter 14

Steve and I where walking through central park after we had dinner at a small diner, we had been talking about many different things and Steve was telling me about how different everything was from the 40s. When we came across a man with dark hair playing a song that I recognized to be John Lennon imagine  on the guitar and there where a few people dancing to the music "may I have this dance?" Steve asks holding out his hand, I take his hand and say "I can't dance"

"It's easy just follow my lead" Steve says and I follow his lead like he said. I lay my head on Steve's chest while we sway to the music, but all good things must come to a end, it was getting late and I had a mission with Natasha in the morning. So Steve walked me back to my apartment. Once we got to my apartment "maybe we can do this again sometime" I say looking up at Steve and I look into his eyes and we stay like that for awhile, then Steve starts to lean in closer to my face and he closes the gap between our lips with a soft yet sweet kiss, it felt like we where the only two people in the world.

When Steve breaks the kiss I miss the feeling of his lips on mine, as I thought that I feel a blush creep on my face. I look down at the floor unable to find the right words "sorry, I've been wanting to do that all night" Steve says, which makes me blush a brighter shade of red, if that was even possible. "Don't be sorry, I had a lot of fun tonight" I say, i look back up and look into his sea blue eyes, "I did to, I guess I better let get inside so you can go to sleep" I stand on my tip toes and place a kiss on Steve's cheek and say "goodnight, Steve" "goodnight,(y/n)" Steve replys, then walks of down the hall as I unlock the door to my apartment.

I turn around and close my door once I'm inside, as soon as i lock my door I run over to my couch and plop down, i sigh content and frazzled at what just happened. After a few minutes of sitting on my couch I decided to wash off all of the makeup Nat put on my face and change into my pajamas, I walked to the kitchen and made a cup of tea, after I finished my tea I went to bed.

I woke up with a start, I heard a loud crash coming from my kitchen. I snatched my phone off of my nightstand and rolled off of my bed and under it, I looked at the time and it said 3 AM, I hurriedly opened up my contacts and hit Natasha's and called her, this had happened once before and I was hardly able to hold off the Hydra agents and now it sounded like the where two times as many people, Natasha didn't answer the call so I tried calling Steve, no answer. Then I tried calling Maria, no answer. And the last person I could call was Fury, no answer. 'Damn it' I thought to myself as I was making a exit plan, but then I saw a metal hand grab the underneath of my bed and lift it up flinging it up against the wall. I spring to my feet in a instant, dropping my phone, I get a good look at my attacker he has shoulder length dark hair and is wearing a mask and glasses, I light my fists on fire, partly so I can see,

I try to punch him, but he deflects the punch, grabs my fist and twists my arm around my back and pins me to the floor, and then I hear a crack and a splitting pain racks through my arm letting me know that my arm is now broken, I let out a scream from the pain. Then the man with the metal arm puts a cloth over my mouth and I started feeling light headed and then i passed out.