Chapter 7: New Arrival

Hiccup's P.O.V

  Me and Astrid are walking upon the docks because we all are preparing the boats to sail and go to the mid-sea and catch more fish for food. When me and Astrid noticed something at the Thor's Beach, I was curious who it was, and he's not anybody they are 2 men scattered in the beach, so me and Astrid went there to see.

"Are you Okay?" Astrid asks the man who is trying to stand.

"Help-p .. Us.." The man replied with a tone of something bad.

I called Toothless as well when Stormfly came to rescue the 2 guys and flew to my house with Astrid

---- 

Few Moments Later..

----

The two have woken up speaking with us.

"Hello. Thanks for saving us!" The first man told me.

"Yeah. We thought it was the end for us!" The second man added.

"What happened to both of you, why are you so .. like that?" Astrid asked confusingly.

"We've been attacked by wild Thunderdrums at an Island we stayed to rest" The first man would then reply. 

"By the way, can we know your names?" I asked.

"Arthur Bludz" The first man replied.

"Harry Oggers" The second man replied.

"Ok it's nice to see you" Me and Astrid said.

Astrid's P.O.V

"Me and Hiccup just being worried on this two guys, they seem to be scary to do anything to me or neither everyone in Berk. I'll need to ask them what and where they are from." Astrid whispered herself.

"Do you have some water? Arthur asked thirstily

"Oh! Yes, yes we do." Hiccup answered while handing the cup of water.

When we finished talking to them both, we knew how everything has begun. So we practiced them and get a dragon themselves before welcoming them to the Hooligan Tribe. 

"Arthur, you can have a Deadly Nadder! and as for you Harry, you can get a Monstrous Nightmare!" Hiccup tells steadily.

"Thanks Hiccup!" Both replied happily.

When they have finished some exercises from Flight Club , the two went back to Hiccups house because Hiccup told them to stay there and yeah, me and Hiccup are walking from the Academy to the Great Hall holding hands.