Chapter 26: Dragonix Power

• Dedicated to Patrick Emeelh David

Astrid's POV

"Uhmm, Harry? Whats this star for?" I confusingly asked.

"Oh. That's the star of Thea, the Nymph of Nature." He replied to me.

Then we flew together back to Berk, it's not to far. But it's like we're late for the First warning. Berk was covered in Ice.

"What could have done this?" I asked my self.

"I know who does. Gla.." I was cut by someone with a Helmet.

"Glacius." The guy with a Helmet said. He then removed his helmet and it was... HICCUP

Astrid - O.o

Harry - :/

Hiccup - Uhm ?

Omniscient's POV

It was a little weird Hiccup know this dragons.

"You know them?" Harry asked.

"I got a dream about it, and I got this weird star with the white gem on it."

Harry was shocked that Hiccup also got the star.

"Thats.. Crius!! The Nymph of Ice." Harry screamed.

"Do you know this?" Hiccup asked.

"Uhmm. Yeah?? Me and Astrid got one too.

Then lightning again roars from the sky. And once again, Glacius appeared fastly directed to the Great Hall, it sprayed a large ice mist with smoke that froze Berk in a second. 

"Guardian." Hiccup spoke to the box then Crius appeared.

"What could I do for you Hiccup?" Crius asked.

"How could we stop the Master Dragons from destroying Berk and replace it as a fortress?" Hiccup replied.

"Your questions are all on the Book." Crius replied.

"What book? Please Crius tell us." Harry begged.

"The Book of Dragonix." Said Crius then returned to her star.

Fishlegs interrupted the chat of the Three and asked.

"Hiccup! Why is Berk in ice?" 

"No time, but have you heard the Book of Dragonix?" Astrid asked 

"Yes I do indeed, my old teacher Headmaster once told me about it. I has a great ancient curse and only Nymphs could help to open it." Fishlegs replied.

"That's it?" Hiccup asked panicking.

"No Hiccup it's a long, long story."

"Tell us now!"

[] The Book of Dragonix []

It was a Book of Ancient Legends, it has been locked by the dragon masters Valka and Drago. They made a key out of stone that which when put together, the gate opens.

The book is located under neath the ocean, in a cave called Tyrannosia. It is guarded by the last user of the book that who didn't finished the Quest of Dragonix. The guardian of the Tyrannosia was lately called, Tyran. Tyrannosia looked like a sharks mouth in front view and destroyed rocks at its back. 

Tyran managed to get Dragonix Power to controll dragons in good mind the Ancestral Ancient Spirits have come for Tyran and give her the curse. The spirits would thought Tyran would use Dragonix Power for bad deeds but they didnt knew it was for good then they gave Tyran the curse to be a Leviathan and her Dragonix Power was now passed to Tyras, the brother of Tyran.

Continuing about the book, it contains the cursed Quest of Dragonix which Tyran didn't finish. The time given for each trial was 5th Full Moon of the year. No one has ever got so close in touching or opening the book. Finding the key stones we're hard. It was guarded by the Two Bewilderbeasts controlled by Drago and Valka. 

But ever since Dragon and Valka went to split up, the key stones we're left behind. One in Badmist Mountains and the other one is on the Great West Ocean. No one has ever tried to get Dragonix Power ever since Tyran has turned into a Leviathan of Tyrannosia.

The Keystones have the words that when said together, the portal to Tyrannosia appears. But no one has heard where the door is in this place. It is still remaining a mystery to all vikings where the two Bestfriends left the key stones to open and obtain Dragonix Power.  The one at the Mountains was burried underground and in the Ocean, was burried underwater eventually.

But due to all my researches, I think I know how to find the doors to obtain Dragonix Power in time and so we get the Dragonix book.

We need to find the stolen stones of the 5 nymphs. The stones we're also hidden at Badmist Mountains and Great West Ocean. So it'll be easy to be found.

End of Story..