Chapter 30: We Fight Our Destiny

Hiccup's POV

While we we're heading to Berk, I see our island, being mashed into pieces.

"Hiccup." Astrid said. I nod in agreement.

We rushed through Berk, I was holding the book, quite hard because of my armour but when we rushed on Berk, it was full of Ice , surely Glacius.

"How cool is this!.." shouted Tuffnut. Astrid glared, darkly. "Im sorry." he continued.

We came at the back of the Meade Hall, and wow.

"What happened here?" I mumbled.

"What could have done this?" Astrid said from the back.

"Awesome. Destruction!" the Twins shouted.

Questions keep popping on our head until we remember. No. Glacius. Terra. NO.

I flew in a circular motion going in front of the Hall and saw... Dad. He was fighting the raid with the others. few dragon traps setted.

"Plasma Blast bud." Toothless fired near over the raiders. Berk always get raids with is annoying but "A Chief defends his Own."

"Come on!" I commanded the others. We splitted up and fought all the raidsmen comming to us. The twins did their Circle of Fire, I did Plasma Wall with Gia, Astrid did her speciality, Around the Word with Snotlout and Harry and Fishlegs did the Spinning Tornado. We made a great shot in each of the battle dragons we encounter and also with the raidsmen which who was a kind of tough.

I whistled. "Roaaaaaar!." Ignyre and Aquarius roared. As we have Dragonix, we have Dragonese language which we can talk to dragons.

"What can we do Hiccup?" asked Aquarius softly.

"We can flame up those boats." Ignyre said energeticly, they just woke up.

"Do what you want." I said.

"Alright!" They said in unison.

I flew up the sky and saw Glacius comming , not too far from me. I roared.

"Red Plasma, bud!" I shouted. Then he fired out a red plasma blast, I can control him even I fed him with an Eel, pretty weird. Nevertheless, it blasted Glacius away few more kilometers. He returned with his powers. Of course. A Blizzard.

"Plasma wall now!" I shouted again, Toothless roared.

"Now understand this Glacius, if any more kind of destruction happens, you'll be paying." I exclaimed my burst. I command Toothless our new trick, the Multiplyer. We spreaded everywhere so we can confuse Glacius and so it worked. In that team work, we accomplished to put the Pearl in his neck.

Gia's POV

( 2 Minutes before the attack.. )

"I will do it Hiccup" I volunteered.

"Alright, just becareful." He kissed me on the forehead. I was a kind of weak that time but theres no time to waste on a war. I rushed on the plasma wall that he made, he was doing his Multiplyer attack when I rushed in.

"Come on Lightning, you can do it girl. Trust me." I comforted Lightning.

"Alright." She replied. ( Dragonese. )

We quickly flew and then we aimed for the neck place, success! We have placed the pearl but she is still unstable. I saw Hiccup nod at me meaning it's go time!

"Let's go girl." We flew to her head, Lightning was kind of scared because she is afraid to large dragons but she handled it and overcomed it.

"Will you help us, in the war?" I asked Glacius. She stared at me. "Will you?" I repeated. It nodded.

"She's in!" I shouted in accomplishment.

Astrid's POV

( Meanwhile in the fight... )

"Keep it up girl, it's working!" I said as keep the attack we're doing.

"Snotlout do it!" shouted Harry.

"Alright. I'm on it. Come on Hookfang." Snotlout said in style. "Let's show this guys how we do it." he continued.

Snotlout rushed through the neck of Terra, kind hard. Eventually it's rock power. Terra almost got me but I completely dodged him.

"Done it!" Snotlout shouted.

"Tame him! Can you?" I shouted. He stretched his hands through Terra's snout, I saw Terra came to it. Like what I did to Ignyre. Warm breathes.

"Done it also!" He shouted again.

"Okay?" Tuff said.

"Now what?" Ruff continued.

Then we commanded all the Master Dragons to battle the raidsmen and the battle dragons which was so easy. After some moments, the raidsmen was defeated. They rushed to their boats which was chopped on holes. The went back to where they we're from.

Everyone came out of the Meade Hall, which where they must have hid themselves. " Woooo hoooo!" They cheered up.

"You did it son." Dad greeted as I landed.

"Thanks dad. Sorry for the mess." I apologized.

"No worries. It's going back soon." Gobber patted my back.

"Thanks for everything guys." I said to the four master dragons.

"No problem." They said . Then they fired on circles, rocks, fire, water and ice.

But something roared up on us, a large roar which we didn't expect. Something who is..

AUTHOR's NOTE:

Hey guys! Sorry for the boring last chapter and so much for everything. Thank you for everything guys. The epilogue might come for tomorrow. That's pretty much it, thanks guys! Sorry for everything. :(